RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resu said:
I am back to give my whatever comments whenever I can ...

Monnike.. I didn't attend. Sent an apology mail of headache. :p

Being with friends for their important day is more important and I can miss a meeting for that
I am so proud of you!!!!

We gonna get our ITA next draw!!!

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I paid for the legal advice/services to get in the pool and as I saw everyone trying to get paper ready upfront an ITA, I tried to do the same (medicals and FBI PCC upfront).

According to them, this documents are only valid/accepted for 6 months and if you do them too upfront, you may need to do them again
halfway through your process. Thus, their advice to me was to wait to receive an ITA, to them get the PCC and medicals. Additionally, if you have to repeat medicals for a whole family, its kinda expensive too (US$400/person)....while PCC FBI is US$18/person. (Adding up can be a your first month of rent in CANADA!!! :p :p)

BTW.. This advice does not hinder you from scheduling medicals for few days after "possible ITA date", nor getting ready to send PCC the week or the day you are expecting/getting an ITA.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monnike said:
Hi everyone,

I paid for the legal advice/services to get in the pool and as I saw everyone trying to get paper ready upfront an ITA, I tried to do the same (medicals and FBI PCC upfront).

According to them, this documents are only valid/accepted for 6 months and if you do them too upfront, you may need to do them again
halfway through your process. Thus, their advice to me was to wait to receive an ITA, to them get the PCC and medicals. Additionally, if you have to repeat medicals for a whole family, its kinda expensive too (US$400/person)....while PCC FBI is US$18/person. (Adding up can be a your first month of rent in CANADA!!! :p :p)

BTW.. This advice does not hinder you from scheduling medicals for few days after "possible ITA date", nor getting ready to send PCC the week or the day you are expecting/getting an ITA.
That's true Medical exams are valid for only 12 months.
Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam. But if you have money to burn, why not.

Good Luck!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
guys I have a question regarding PCCs.
It just stroke me! Some of my spouse`s PCCs are issued on passport number that is gonna expire in a month. Does it mean we need to apply for new PCCs with when we get new passport...

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All...

For next draw i have done some brainstorming based on certain facts and figures. Most of you might already know this but i felt that it should again be written as it is the source for the ray of hopes thread...

It goes like this:

: 2017 quota for FSW is 71,700
: 2017 quota for PNP is 51,000 (Out of this around 35,000 will go through Express entry as some of PNP's have their own methods of selection and they don't depend on EE system, Beside, I am not taking Quebec in consideration as they have no links with EE).
Till date around 13,498 ITA have been issued, which leaves 58,202 ITA for next 20 draws. Therefore, every next draw must have around 2900+ invitations if EE want to exhaust its quota till year end.
Now come the 35,000 PNP ITA, each of which can be selected at higher CIC cut off as nomination from province fetch 600 points.
The reason that CIC is giving 3500+ ITA in last few draws is that they want to use their quota to maximum before considerable PNP comes into picture. Therefore, this trend will continue for next 4-6 draws or maybe more.
Also, we know that CIC has been processing considerable paper based applications in last year and therefore higher number of ITA's won't effect their efficiency.
Finally, I mean to say that downward trend of CIC cutoff will continue to at least 400. Issuing 58,202 more ITA's makes it mandatory for CIC to go up to 400 as the largest chunk of people are placed in 400- 450 slots.

Opinions and comments are welcome.....

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

can anyone pls provide CIC worldwide toll free num or mail.
Also when OINP going to open for Human Capital stream..Does anyone receieved NOI..

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm still suspicious of OINP for keeping their requirements at 400. Either they know something we don't or their PNP will become obsolete. :-X

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
AlliBatista said:
I'm still suspicious of OINP for keeping their requirements at 400. Either they know something we don't or their PNP will become obsolete. :-X
I am waiting since 2 days now..

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
manvir.singh.parmar said:
Hi All...

For next draw i have done some brainstorming based on certain facts and figures. Most of you might already know this but i felt that it should again be written as it is the source for the ray of hopes thread...

It goes like this:

: 2017 quota for PNP is 51,000 (Out of this around 35,000 will go through Express entry as some of PNP's have their own methods of selection and they don't depend on EE system, Beside, I am not taking Quebec in consideration as they have no links with EE).
Till date around 13,498 ITA have been issued, which leaves 58,202 ITA for next 20 draws. Therefore, every next draw must have around 2900+ invitations if EE want to exhaust its quota till year end.
Now come the 35,000 PNP ITA, each of which can be selected at higher CIC cut off as nomination from province fetch 600 points.
The reason that CIC is giving 3500+ ITA in last few draws is that they want to use their quota to maximum before considerable PNP comes into picture. Therefore, this trend will continue for next 4-6 draws or maybe more.
Also, we know that CIC has been processing considerable paper based applications in last year and therefore higher number of ITA's won't effect their efficiency.
Finally, I mean to say that downward trend of CIC cutoff will continue to at least 400. Issuing 58,202 more ITA's makes it mandatory for CIC to go up to 400 as the largest chunk of people are placed in 400- 450 slots.

Indeed a quote observation and research:).. but i still have some doubt on if cut-off will go down beyond 433-435...I was reading one article where they stated that now more no of people are eligible for ITA .A person with Bachelor's degree and below 30,if scores 8 or 8.5 in IELTS ,will accumalate CRS score of 441. That implies more new no of people will fall in this bucket of 435-440 and so cut off might go further down 435.....

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Hello Folks,

We are all looking forward to get our ITA very soon. I am currently waiting on my wife's ECA in order to enter the pool, our CRS is 444.
Having some certainty in mind about receiving ITA in next draw, we thought of start applying for our PCCs.

Have few questions:

- We are residing in Toronto for more than an year now. Are we required to furnish PCC for Canada while submitting e-APR?
- If yes, what kind? I believe, Toronto police issues a clearance letter as well as there is an option to get RCMP - fingerprints done for criminal checks which processed within 72 hours, if I am not wrong?
- Not too sure, if both are same or different. Please advise.

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Guys , need your valuable input....I am currently single...if i get an ITA after which i marry before getting my PR,will it affect my processing...like rejection in later stages??

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
kevinmanojkumar1990 said:
Guys , need your valuable input....I am currently single...if i get an ITA after which i marry before getting my PR,will it affect my processing...like rejection in later stages??
I don't think it will affect your PR processing

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have abstained from thinking too much about EE and PR for a long time.. have waited almost 10 months in the pool..
But i can't stop dreaming now.. I am one point away from the ITA..i understand that even after an ITA, things can get messed up..but for the next 12 odd days..i am in dream mode... been researching canadian cities and job market and houses and people and everything else I can...

I need to stop before i get too crazy... ??? ???

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manvir.singh.parmar said:
Hi All...

It goes like this:

There will actually be more ITA than applications as a small percentage of ITAs will be declined and move no further.