+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

Rosh17

Nov 3, 2016
comfortablynumb said:
I know its a little off topic but just received OINP NOI in my newly created GCKEY . Just waiting for the next draw.

CRS--438
Hey, how did you renew your GCKEY, did you have to recreate the whole express entry profile?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Rosh17 said:
Hey, how did you renew your GCKEY, did you have to recreate the whole express entry profile?
New GCKEY(new username ) and submitted new Express Entry profile using that GCKEY. I created my first profile on March 21 2016. Not received any NOI there. I guess the new GCKEY thing always works!!!

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys:
With the cutoff points getting closer , I begin to feel nervous and excited, here are my two questions and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

1. I used the official CIC CRS calculator and get a point of 439 which I believe is the correct score. However, once switched to CRS calculator form CANADAVISA, I only get 386 points. I reviewed the difference between the two interface and believed under CANADAVISA system, it asks you "How many years of full-time (30 hours per week or equivalent part-time) continous Skilled Work experience have you obtained INSIDE CANADA within the last 10 years" I believe continuous work experience is never a requirement for CEC category, in fact that should be the FSW stream's prerequisite. I was laid off by my previous employer but will gain a 1 year working experience in the end of March through working in two different companies. Am I eligible to claim that 40 points under CEC category?

2. Since I still have to wait for two more draws to create the profile, I plan to register for both EE and EEBC just to be extra safe. Are these two systems mutually exclusive? Do I have to pay the upfront registration fee during creating the profile or until getting ITA from EE and nomination from BCPNP respectively? If I got ITA from EE in early April, can I withdraw the EEBC application?

Thanks for your time and best luck for all of us!

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sralf said:
Hey guys:
With the cutoff points getting closer , I begin to feel nervous and excited, here are my two questions and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

1. I used the official CIC CRS calculator and get a point of 439 which I believe is the correct score. However, once switched to CRS calculator form CANADAVISA, I only get 386 points. I reviewed the difference between the two interface and believed under CANADAVISA system, it asks you "How many years of full-time (30 hours per week or equivalent part-time) continous Skilled Work experience have you obtained INSIDE CANADA within the last 10 years" I believe continuous work experience is never a requirement for CEC category, in fact that should be the FSW stream's prerequisite. I was laid off by my previous employer but will gain a 1 year working experience in the end of March through working in two different companies. Am I eligible to claim that 40 points under CEC category?

2. Since I still have to wait for two more draws to create the profile, I plan to register for both EE and EEBC just to be extra safe. Are these two systems mutually exclusive? Do I have to pay the upfront registration fee during creating the profile or until getting ITA from EE and nomination from BCPNP respectively? If I got ITA from EE in early April, can I withdraw the EEBC application?

Thanks for your time and best luck for all of us!
1. Right, continuous employment requirement is only for foreign employment.

2. Yes, mutually exclusive. No don't have to pay now. Yes no one can stop you from withdrawing EEBC application.

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejkhan said:
1. Right, continuous employment requirement is only for foreign employment.

2. Yes, mutually exclusive. No don't have to pay now. Yes no one can stop you from withdrawing EEBC application.
Wow thanks man, that is a really prompt feedback. What do you think I can start to prepare?

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sralf said:
Wow thanks man, that is a really prompt feedback. What do you think I can start to prepare?
Letter from your employer, academic transcripts, ECA, start process to get police certificates, etc.

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejkhan said:
Letter from your employer, academic transcripts, ECA, start process to get police certificates, etc.
I attended university here in Canada, ECA is not necessary I guess. Anyway thanks for the info!

vipern

Feb 17, 2017
thestunner316 said:
ah that sucks... thats why ECA is important, that shows what degree is equivalent to ...

good luck anyway
My WES report reads as "Two Bachelor's degrees (four years)"

Please tell me this is equivalent to "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." in the CRS point system because that along with my CLB9 level (Skill transferability factors) gives me an extra of 8 + 25 = 33 points. Right? :eek: as opposed to having one bachelor's only...

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
Hello friends,

I am new to canadavisa forums. I created my EE profile (NOC 4011 - University Professor and Lecturers) in mid January, 2017. My CRS is 433. Waiting for one of the two things now: PT NOI from Ontario or ITA on or before Mar 22 draw. I wish you all the best in your pursuit of getting the Canadian PR! :)

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulerdos1729 said:
Hello friends,

I am new to canadavisa forums. I created my EE profile (NOC 4011 - University Professor and Lecturers) in mid January, 2017. My CRS is 433. Waiting for one of the two things now: PT NOI from Ontario or ITA on or before Mar 22 draw. I wish you all the best in your pursuit of getting the Canadian PR! :)
Hey I am also 4011. Good to have someone with same NOC.

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can see 2 of our friends here got EOI from OINP and there scores were above 435. Wonder whats the plan of OINP!! What's the point in concentrating on the high 430's if they are anyways going to get ITA through normal EE draw?

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopesarehigh said:
I can see 2 of our friends here got EOI from OINP and there scores were above 435. Wonder whats the plan of OINP!! What's the point in concentrating on the high 430's if they are anyways going to get ITA through normal EE draw?
I don't have one yet.. I am at 440.. :-\

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
thatRossMBA said:
I don't have one yet.. I am at 440.. :-\
I'm also at 436. Till now no PT from OINP.

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
People who got PT from OINP can share their NOC??