+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
deril said:
Thanks for the reply...did job bank registration just 1 hours before the cutoff was announced. And till today morning the job bank registration status was showing Pending (now changed to completed).

But I thought I might get the ITA as I received the letter stating that you have been placed in the Express entry pool, before the cutoff.

Any thoughts..
1 hour before cutoff :( It's too short time....I am not sure on how long CIC takes to send ITA to everyone .If you dont get any email by today I think then you will have to wait for next draw... Although I got ITA in this draw (My score:441) but i am planning to decline it since i applied individually. Some people says that later my family might face problem in getting spousal Sponsorship. Not sure though:(

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
resu said:
Astral/ Guri/ Alli/ seniors... who have got ITA .... How much time is there to accept it? 90 days?
Yes it is 90 days my friend, I was gathering all my documents for the entire day, U also get in line for gathering documents, its our time to shine :D :D

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Ascent said:
CIC has done PNP specific draws in the past, so they can do it now as well. Moreover if hey want to drop the point for EE its easy for them to do a PNP specific draw and clear the lot, then continue with EE and downward trend of CRS. ;)

From this point on I am not loosing hope and keeping my Canadian dream alive.!!!! :-*
That's the spirit Ascent, keep it up! :D :D

deril

Feb 22, 2017
eamrshh said:
1 hour before cutoff :( It's too short time....I am not sure on how long CIC takes to send ITA to everyone .If you dont get any email by today I think then you will have to wait for next draw... Although I got ITA in this draw (My score:441) but i am planning to decline it since i applied individually. Some people says that later my family might face problem in getting spousal Sponsorship. Not sure though:(
Thanks for the reply...Ya i too think that as the job registration as showing pending, I will have to wait for the next draw.

striker87

Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
PLEASE ANYONE HELP! Is there a number i can call.. or create a new profile but how will i link it if i dont remember the log in details..what can i do??

See post below! please..

striker87 said:
Hi guys, first time posting here.. so I got registered in express entry around 11 months ago met all those requirements .. I kept checking this forum and my profile it until a few months ago until I said the points will never come down to 441 and I gave on up logging in and checking .

Until yday, when i got a message in my email that I have a new message in my cic account. but ofcourse to log in you need to remember your password and then worst case scenario you need to remember your answers to security questions! Such an idiot.. so i kept trying until ofcourse i tried so many times that it locked me out for 24 hours!!

Does anyone have any advise in case i don't remember my password .. any other way to log in.. maybe call them to verify that its really me but i'm just an idiot that i forgot my password and maybe even my answers to my security questions.. ??? Is there a limited number of attempts for your security questions too????

I have only tried once though in a really nervous attempt to log in since i couldn't recall my password.. perhaps when i try again today it will all come back to me.

NOTE TO EVERYONE - REMEMBER YOUR LOG IN DETAILS!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
striker87 said:
PLEASE ANYONE HELP! Is there a number i can call.. or create a new profile but how will i link it if i dont remember the log in details..what can i do??

See post below! please..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mycic-identity-validation-3-security-questions-account-locked-t156041.0.html;wap2=

"Search for IRCC web form and fill it with Application Type: Technical difficulties. They unlocked mine in 2 days. You'll receive an email when they unlock. "

OR

So if AFTER logging in using your GC Key and password, you see the following message: "your account has been locked, you are no longer able to recover your account online":

1. Goto MYCIC ---> Register for a new GCKey.
2. Create new user ID (GC Key), password, new security questions.
3. Once your new account is created successfully, click on "Link Application to this account" button.
4. Use your existing EE Profile # or other personal details to fetch and link your earlier EE profile/applications.

striker87

Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
astralsource said:
"Search for IRCC web form and fill it with Application Type: Technical difficulties. They unlocked mine in 2 days. You'll receive an email when they unlock. "

OR

So if AFTER logging in using your GC Key and password, you see the following message: "your account has been locked, you are no longer able to recover your account online":

1. Goto MYCIC ---> Register for a new GCKey.
2. Create new user ID (GC Key), password, new security questions.
3. Once your new account is created successfully, click on "Link Application to this account" button.
4. Use your existing EE Profile # or other personal details to fetch and link your earlier EE profile/applications.

THANKS A LOT ASTRALSOURCE! I just filled out the IRCC webform (sent them my application ID, screenshots from my email and screenshots of the log in page etc).. hope they reply back soon with a solution.

Thank you so much! I have literally been in panic mode!!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
striker87 said:
THANKS A LOT ASTRALSOURCE! I just filled out the IRCC webform (sent them my application ID, screenshots from my email and screenshots of the log in page etc).. hope they reply back soon with a solution.

Thank you so much! I have literally been in panic mode!!
I can see that :D happened to me when I received ITA for Working holiday but I was too late. Then again, I dont need it anymore :D but this ITA is the one to hold on to! I hope they resolve this for you.. if not try other option but wait a few days for them to answer. You got ITA so you have 60 days for the Questionnaire to fill in (but 90 days to apply), youll be on time.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
ramansingh05 said:
Hi,

can anyone pls provide CIC worldwide toll free num or mail.
Also when OINP going to open for Human Capital stream..Does anyone receieved NOI..
I dont know if smo replied but here is the international number for CIC

Cheers!

samnijazz

Dec 18, 2014
Good day all, please my spouse's Intl Passport has her maiden surname on it and I just received ITA yesterday, Can I continue the PR application with her maiden surname or use my own surname?

All her credentials and passport has maiden Surname

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
ramansingh05 said:
Hi,

can anyone pls provide CIC worldwide toll free num or mail.
Also when OINP going to open for Human Capital stream..Does anyone receieved NOI..
I have received the NOI. Created GCKEY on 22 FEB , job bank registration on 23. Received the nomination 2 hours back. I stand at 438 and NOC is 2281, in case you were wondering. :)

deril

Feb 22, 2017
comfortablynumb said:
I have received the NOI. Created GCKEY on 22 FEB , job bank registration on 23. Received the nomination 2 hours back. I stand at 438 and NOC is 2281, in case you were wondering. :)
Thanks for sharing. I received my Letter of Interest for Ontario PNP 2 hours back. Wanted to ask that if I accept the nomination, will I receive ITA from the express entry pool , preferably in the next draw. Or after accepting Ontario PNP nomination, I will only be eligible for the Ontario PR.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
deril said:
Thanks for sharing. I received my Letter of Interest for Ontario PNP 2 hours back. Wanted to ask that if I accept the nomination, will I receive ITA from the express entry pool , preferably in the next draw. Or after accepting Ontario PNP nomination, I will only be eligible for the Ontario PR.
I am not sure how to proceed(just a toddler). Let's just say you wish to accept the NOI ,how would you do that ? Is there any button/click for that matter. Anyways , if you are waiting for next draw I believe you have CRS 435+

Seniors please help on the query: Wanted to ask that if I accept the nomination, will I receive ITA from the express entry pool , preferably in the next draw. Or after accepting Ontario PNP nomination, I will only be eligible for the Ontario PR.