+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

deril

Feb 22, 2017
comfortablynumb said:
I am not sure how to proceed(just a toddler). Let's just say you wish to accept the NOI ,how would you do that ? Is there any button/click for that matter. Anyways , if you are waiting for next draw I believe you have CRS 435+

Was just reading this on OINP website...

1. After receiving the LOI, a candidate has 45 days to submit the complete application.
2. Ontario will process the application and then issue a nomination, that we have to accept through MyCIC account ( via a button)
3. Once we accept it then we will get additional points in our CSR express entry score.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
deril said:
comfortablynumb said:
I am not sure how to proceed(just a toddler). Let's just say you wish to accept the NOI ,how would you do that ? Is there any button/click for that matter. Anyways , if you are waiting for next draw I believe you have CRS 435+

Was just reading this on OINP website...

1. After receiving the LOI, a candidate has 45 days to submit the complete application.
2. Ontario will process the application and then issue a nomination, that we have to accept through MyCIC account ( via a button)
3. Once we accept it then we will get additional points in our CSR express entry score.
Is there any button to accept NOI. Nomination is different from NOI.()

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
You have to go through the application process directly to Ontario first. Once you've satisfied their requirements, then you'll be moved on to the federal stage of the application. You most likely will not get nomination, and subsequent ITA for 3 - 6 months at least.

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello all,

I am eagerly waiting to get the NOI and I met all the criteria.

I created my profile in July 2016 and completed job registration as well. Do I need to update anything regarding these? I have read people have made their profile on Feb 22 and completed the job registration on Feb 23 and got the NOI already.

Is there anything I am missing ?

Bints

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
deril said:
Thanks for sharing. I received my Letter of Interest for Ontario PNP 2 hours back. Wanted to ask that if I accept the nomination, will I receive ITA from the express entry pool , preferably in the next draw. Or after accepting Ontario PNP nomination, I will only be eligible for the Ontario PR.

Hi ,

Congratulations on receiving the NOI. Could you please let me know if we need to:
1. create one key login before we receive NOI ?
2. I have my EE profile created and job bank registration done as well, anything else I need to do to meet the criteria for NOI?

Any updates to be done on the profile?

Eagerly waiting for your response.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
gurik said:
Yes it is 90 days my friend, I was gathering all my documents for the entire day, U also get in line for gathering documents, its our time to shine :D :D
I have most of my documents ready but the part of filling in the personal and travel history is just giving me a headache..

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
SGtoCAD said:
Omg! Do you know how hard it is to find someone from SG who wants to go to Canada?!?! Hahaha hi there!
Ha ha ha ha yes !!! :) Any idea what is the processing time after document submission ???

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
deril said:
Just got an update in my CIC account. Now the Job Bank registration is showing Completed. I think I will not get ITA for the 22Feb cutoffs, as created my profile at the last minute and job bank registration was showing pending. Will wait for the next draw.
Deril Whats your crs?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
gurik said:
Yes it is 90 days my friend, I was gathering all my documents for the entire day, U also get in line for gathering documents, its our time to shine :D :D
Guri,

I will try to shine in this draw.

About documentation...

I have 2 bank accounts (salary and personal) in India and 2 in SA(salary and remittance). Do I have to get letters from all banks as I am transferring money from SA salary to SA remittance then to My salary account in India. MY personal account has around 40 % of POF.

6 months bank statement for each account and balance letter on bank's letter head is the documentation I suppose.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
rak89 said:
Ha ha ha ha yes !!! :) Any idea what is the processing time after document submission ???
6months
More if they require more documents
Probably less if they have all the correct documents.
But 6 months is standard

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
rak89 said:
6months
More if they require more documents
Probably less if they have all the correct documents.
But 6 months is standard

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
comfortablynumb said:
Wanted to ask that if I accept the nomination, will I receive ITA from the express entry pool , preferably in the next draw. Or after accepting Ontario PNP nomination, I will only be eligible for the Ontario PR.
If you accept nomination you have to apply online with OINP and a month or two (or more??) can pass until you get points from OINP (processing of documents etc). Then you get ITA. Stall as long as you can. I dont even know what is the deadline to apply to OINP? Did they left 45 days deadline?