AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
resu said:
Guri,

I have 2 bank accounts (salary and personal) in India and 2 in SA(salary and remittance). Do I have to get letters from all banks as I am transferring money from SA salary to SA remittance then to My salary account in India. MY personal account has around 40 % of POF.

6 months bank statement for each account and balance letter on bank's letter head is the documentation I suppose.
Yes they have to see it was transfered from your SA account/s.

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
I have two questions

- My Student visa for Canada got rejected thrice so can it create any hurdle in my EE application?
- With CL9 my CRS score will be 429, so any advice how i prepare for IELTS

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
resu said:
Guri,

I will try to shine in this draw.

About documentation...

I have 2 bank accounts (salary and personal) in India and 2 in SA(salary and remittance). Do I have to get letters from all banks as I am transferring money from SA salary to SA remittance then to My salary account in India. MY personal account has around 40 % of POF.

6 months bank statement for each account and balance letter on bank's letter head is the documentation I suppose.
Yes, you will need to show it to them that you transferred the money from your SA salary account.
Yes 6 month bank statements for every account and balance information on letter head of respective banks will be sufficient.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopesarehigh said:
the longest ray of hope thread reaches 100. Indeed it was really an assurance to all below 450
Yes bcz the score is going to drop 100 points below 450 benchmark. :p ;D

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resu said:
Whats your score Ascent? Are you in the pool of 55th Draw?
No my score is 379 :(

But I am up and ready to take another IELTS test soon with more preparations. :)

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Ascent said:
No my score is 379 :(

But I am up and ready to take another IELTS test soon with more preparations. :)
Take it soon my friend.... Time is the key... CRS going down now. You never know... Take it ASAP.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resu said:
Take it soon my friend.... Time is the key... CRS going down now. You never know... Take it ASAP.
Today I got my result for 11th Feb and it was disappointing, but I will be taking it again on 25th March hopefully.

I believe in conspiracy theory from the universe..!!!! So Canada will be my home one day and I will be having party with all you lovely friends. ;)

I love this forum and the way we all encourage each other..!!! :-*

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Ascent said:
Today I got my result for 11th Feb and it was disappointing, but I will be taking it again on 25th March hopefully.

I believe in conspiracy theory from the universe..!!!! So Canada will be my home one day and I will be having party with all you lovely friends. ;)

I love this forum and the way we all encourage each other..!!! :-*
You will Ascent :) Perseverance and positivity is the key and you have both :D
Our best wishes are with you!!

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
Hi,

I applied for PR individually & got ITA in 55th Draw(Score-441). But someone suggested me that it's better to always apply with Family.With new IELTS result (declared on 23rd Feb) if i include my family my score is still 441 (Considering that my wife will get score of 6/6/6/6/ in CELPIP which she will appear on 2nd March).I have asked for express rating so that i can get result of my wife by 7th March. Next Draw will be on 8th March. So i am confused on what should be done..

Should I:
1)Decline ITA now and create new profile now & update my wife score on 7th March
OR
2) Decline ITA on 7th March and create new profile on 7th March itself.

Does activation of profile takes a day or or it gets activated within hours?? Also i think i don't need to do JOB Bank registraion since its already done when i created my profile initially.
Pls help..

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SGtoCAD said:
Omg! Do you know how hard it is to find someone from SG who wants to go to Canada?!?! Hahaha hi there!
hello! i am from sg too! but sitting at 430.... :(

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopesarehigh said:
the longest ray of hope thread reaches 100. Indeed it was really an assurance to all below 450
Even though it had nothing to do with me, I still get the record for creating the longest ray of hope thread..like ever..nobody knows how to create threads better than me.. I have friends, wonderful people, who tell me how only I can create great threads..this was never reported in the Fake news media so I had to come forward to claim my prize.. Make Scores Drop Again....

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
thatRossMBA said:
Even though it had nothing to do with me, I still get the record for creating the longest ray of hope thread..like ever..nobody knows how to create threads better than me.. I have friends, wonderful people, who tell me how only I can create great threads..this was never reported in the Fake news media so I had to come forward to claim my prize.. Make Scores Drop Again....
Hhahahahahahaa, Good one MR. President ;D :p

P.S- you created one hell of a a lucky thread. Bless u :)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
gurik said:
P.S- you created one hell of a a lucky thread. Bless u :)
Best RayOfHope ever, we should hit 200 pages in no time :D it's not fake news, it's real news!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
eamrshh said:
Hi,

I applied for PR individually & got ITA in 55th Draw(Score-441). But someone suggested me that it's better to always apply with Family.With new IELTS result (declared on 23rd Feb) if i include my family my score is still 441 (Considering that my wife will get score of 6/6/6/6/ in CELPIP which she will appear on 2nd March).I have asked for express rating so that i can get result of my wife by 7th March. Next Draw will be on 8th March. So i am confused on what should be done..

Should I:
1)Decline ITA now and create new profile now & update my wife score on 7th March
OR
2) Decline ITA on 7th March and create new profile on 7th March itself.

Does activation of profile takes a day or or it gets activated within hours?? Also i think i don't need to do JOB Bank registraion since its already done when i created my profile initially.
Pls help..