Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
andieangel said:
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I am so glad to be a part of this forum so I don't feel so alone with my toughts and hope for an ITA. I'm 33 years old, have bachelors degree and 10 years experience in accounting, in my application my spouse has also bachelors degree and 6 uears of experience in IT, together with our 2 kids we hope to receive soon ITA, currently sitting on CRS 408.
Welcome! With the trend of scores 408 should be sufficient to receive an ITA soon.

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andieangel said:
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I am so glad to be a part of this forum so I don't feel so alone with my toughts and hope for an ITA. I'm 33 years old, have bachelors degree and 10 years experience in accounting, in my application my spouse has also bachelors degree and 6 uears of experience in IT, together with our 2 kids we hope to receive soon ITA, currently sitting on CRS 408.
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst!!!

While the scores dont drop you should try to improve your ielts and consider a pnp.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I know my score isn't great but my ielts results are S7 R8 W7 L8, even if I take ielts again and score 9 my overall crs score would go up by 5, and regarding pnp, my occupation is not on their demand list...

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andieangel said:
I know my score isn't great but my ielts results are S7 R8 W7 L8, even if I take ielts again and score 9 my overall crs score would go up by 5, and regarding pnp, my occupation is not on their demand list...
Try to learn french as I will be trying this next.

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andieangel said:
keep your eyes opened for oinp

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andieangel said:
Check a free assessment tool and put your info with clb 9 and see. I strongly believe that the increase is not just 5, it will be waaay more!! Give it a try !!

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monnike said:
Check a free assessment tool and put your info with clb 9 and see. I strongly believe that the increase is not just 5, it will be waaay more!! Give it a try !!
He already has clb 9 in everything.

macIndia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
L-7.5, R- 7, S-7,W-7
Very Nervous, I am on implied status - worker. CRS is at 444, eagerly waiting for ITA ???

davegtx5

Oct 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macIndia said:
Very Nervous, I am on implied status - worker. CRS is at 444, eagerly waiting for ITA ???
You will get it don't worry with the trend right now scores are going to come down