21-06-2017
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2017
LANDED..........
19-11-2017
JuCW said:
Usually, every other Wednesday (but it happened to be weekly in the past). Next one is expected to be on Feb 8th.
Google for express entry round of invitations. I am not allowed to post links. :/
Thanks.
Actually, from Jan 04 onwards, it has been wednesday. But prior to that, Dec 22, 2016 was Thursday, Dec 16 was friday. This slight alteration in days makes it difficult to comprehend.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danif69 said:
What chances are for 448 on Feb 8th?
Although according to every one's expectation and on going recent trends with EE draws, it is expected that the 450 points bench mark will be breached. But this is purely dependent on the number of invitations and the number of candidates and each point.

It is believed as we go down below 450 mark the each point is more densely populated. So wait until next Wednesday and hope for the best.

I am really expecting that next draw will be a new milestone in this EE journey.

448 with 3000+ invitation is my prediction.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
ani8886 said:
Hi,
How do we know the date on which next draw of ITAs take place? Is there any pattern for the dates?
Please direct me to a link in case it is already discussed somewhere else.
Thanks
The most predictable pattern lately has been alternate Wednesdays. Today the groundhog was definitely asleep, as expected.
And with reference to previous posts about positive encouragement, I read the Ray of Hope before any of my other emails. The MOST encouraging messages are the ones with credible rationales for the next draw. Someone who has the skills and takes the time to assess past draws and projected targets and comes up with a reasonable assumption makes my day!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
The most predictable pattern lately has been alternate Wednesdays. Today the groundhog was definitely asleep, as expected.
And with reference to previous posts about positive encouragement, I read the Ray of Hope before any of my other emails. The MOST encouraging messages are the ones with credible rationales for the next draw. Someone who has the skills and takes the time to assess past draws and projected targets and comes up with a reasonable assumption makes my day!
I especially liked the extensive analysis of some member in this forum that scores would not go below 470 after Nov 19th changes :p

He/she never came back to these threads.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
DelPiero07 said:
I especially liked the extensive analysis of some member in this forum that scores would not go below 470 after Nov 19th changes :p

Or perhaps came back under a new name?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I think as long as you keep in mind that NOONE in this forum has any idea what CIC will do next, then there's no reason to be discouraged when people talk about scores going up. There have been people saying the scores will go up after each of the last few draws, and they have not. I also remember thinking the scores would keep going down last Jan., when they hit 453, and they did not. So to me it's all fun and games, and I actually enjoy trying to guess along the score and amount of ITAs of each draw with everyone else, but none of us really know what's going to happen.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Pippin said:
Or perhaps came back under a new name?
LOL...interesting times. I know people who have been waiting for the score to drop below 450.

For their sake, I hope next week is when it happens. Personally, I will be surprised.

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
One_Topsy said:
LOL...interesting times. I know people who have been waiting for the score to drop below 450.

For their sake, I hope next week is when it happens. Personally, I will be surprised.
I wish next draws keep surprising you more and more.. :eek: :D

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
My score is 444, realistically my prediction is around 446-448. Fingers crossed that I can get invited Feb 22nd. :-X

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
DelPiero07 said:

This is true, ther wer some who wer so confidant of scores being above 470. Hope it breaks 450, 440, 430 and what not

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
i wish all those people who r genuinely trying to get on board truly on human capital factors would get an ITA

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cut off have to come down because, there is no way around, now not just they are making draws bigger than ever before but most importantly there is no more RED CARPET reception for job offer candidates at EE portal..

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed that some new applicants have really higher scores than 450. But I don't know what percentage they represent in the pool. Still waiting for the 2016 report to have a clue.