22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
syeduzairhaider said:
Kindly post the link of CIC where they announce the draw ;)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
dream2017 said:
A good reality check.
I was missing a reality check here. I know that the objective of this forum is to motivate and help others keep the faith. But, for me, it's better to be realistic with the expectations than having one frustration after another.

Thank you, guys!

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JuCW said:
I was missing a reality check here. I know that the objective of this forum is to motivate and help others keep the faith. But, for me, it's better to be realistic with the expectations than having one frustration after another.

Thank you, guys!
Despite all the trends and positive talks about CRS going to break the dreaded 450 mark, the mant ra for all PR seekers should be 'do not keep your hopes too high and you won't be disappointed'

All the best to fellow PR seekers for the next draw

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
vabs200 said:
Despite all the trends and positive talks about CRS going to break the dreaded 450 mark, the for all PR seekers should be 'do not keep your hopes too high and you won't be disappointed'

For a solid cause I am prepared to sacrifice all my nerves! And this is it ;) *6 more days*

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
For a solid cause I am prepared to sacrifice all my nerves! And this is it ;) *6 more days*
Hope you receive your ITA soon :)

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
sailorshinde said:
I just entered the pool at 473. Fingers crossed. My PGWP gets over in april. I need this ASAP
Be happy! It'll be a short wait for you.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vabs200 said:
Despite all the trends and positive talks about CRS going to break the dreaded 450 mark, the mant ra for all PR seekers should be 'do not keep your hopes too high and you won't be disappointed'

I think that your "reality check" comment totally defeats the purpose of our group. People follow the group for rays of informations/comments to ensure them that they are not alone in this quest and that their dream of PR is somehow achievable.

CIC has been shown to be totally unpredictable, going against the most positive predictions and reaching the 453 much earlier than expected. We (430's range people) did not enter the pool to keep low expectations, and think "realistically"(negatively) that we will never have a fair chance. Furthermore, we did not start to follow this group because its called "real expectations", we follow it because somehow we feel united with people that share the same frustrations, anxieties, and dreams. Thus, contributing to create little rays of hope in each others life.

Keep the hope alive people!!!! We are in majority, people with skills, knowledge,and faith to turn the Canadian dream achievable. There are many different doors, and each one of them opens and closes at different times. We just have to persevere and not get distracted by negative news!

Hence......FOCUS AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE EVERYONE!!!!!

Wwebmaster

Dec 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monnike said:
I think that your "reality check" comment totally defeats the purpose of our group. People follow the group for rays of informations/comments to ensure them that they are not alone in this quest and that their dream of PR is somehow achievable.

CIC has been shown to be totally unpredictable, going against the most positive predictions and reaching the 453 much earlier than expected. We (430's range people) did not enter the pool to keep low expectations, and think "realistically"(negatively) that we will never have a fair chance. Furthermore, we did not start to follow this group because its called "real expectations", we follow it because somehow we feel united with people that share the same frustrations, anxieties, and dreams. Thus, contributing to create little rays of hope in each others life.

Keep the hope alive people!!!! We are in majority, people with skills, knowledge,and faith to turn the Canadian dream achievable. There are many different doors, and each one of them opens and closes at different times. We just have to persevere and not get distracted by negative news!

Hence......FOCUS AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE EVERYONE!!!!!
+1 :)

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JuCW said:

Thank you, guys!
Please, dont get discouraged!! Since early education we know that is a substantial amount of numbers between 430s and 470s, and if you think that if the numbers will lower anytime, it will have to happen gradually,....... just as it is happening. Yayy!!!!

So enjoy the good tides we are on!!

Also, once you are in the pool, that are still other PNP options to open throughout the year if the CRS doesnt go as low as your CRS.

SO, be realistic, you hold fair chances of getting and ITA until the end of the year (Thru a PNP or just direct EE)!!!

ani8886

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2017
LANDED..........
19-11-2017
Hi,
How do we know the date on which next draw of ITAs take place? Is there any pattern for the dates?
Please direct me to a link in case it is already discussed somewhere else.
Thanks

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
monnike said:
Please, dont get discouraged!! Since early education we know that is a substantial amount of numbers between 430s and 470s, and if you think that if the numbers will lower anytime, it will have to happen gradually,....... just as it is happening. Yayy!!!!

So enjoy the good tides we are on!!

Also, once you are in the pool, that are still other PNP options to open throughout the year if the CRS doesnt go as low as your CRS.

SO, be realistic, you hold fair chances of getting and ITA until the end of the year (Thru a PNP or just direct EE)!!!
Oh, no! I am miles away from being discouraged! My husband and I are @452 (should be @453 - still understanding what happened with my education score and recovering from not being in the last round), so we really expect to be invited in the next draw. :)

If not, let's take IELTS again. Every single point counts!

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
ani8886 said:
Hi,
How do we know the date on which next draw of ITAs take place? Is there any pattern for the dates?
Please direct me to a link in case it is already discussed somewhere else.
Thanks
Usually, every other Wednesday (but it happened to be weekly in the past). Next one is expected to be on Feb 8th.
Google for express entry round of invitations. I am not allowed to post links. :/