Ray of Hope - *49th Draw*

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
I'm not saying not to buy a car, as without a car, it's sometimes impossible to land a job. I'm just saying that we shouldn't buy an expensive new car or finance it. I'm driving and old but reliable 08' Corolla, although I am able to afford a nice Volkswagen Passat. It's also pretty grave for me if I have to go back, as I will definitely get conscripted to the Army and lost 2 years of my life for nothing (it's a stupid scheme of our government to lower the unemployment rate. We are not even at war).

He will probably fast track those people's applications to the INS, so they can deport them asap.
i don't see much difference between the two cars .. just saying :p

princesohal2003

May 17, 2011
Alexios07 said:
I'm not saying not to buy a car, as without a car, it's sometimes impossible to land a job. I'm just saying that we shouldn't buy an expensive new car or finance it. I'm driving and old but reliable 08' Corolla, although I am able to afford a nice Volkswagen Passat. It's also pretty grave for me if I have to go back, as I will definitely get conscripted to the Army and lost 2 years of my life for nothing (it's a stupid scheme of our government to lower the unemployment rate. We are not even at war).
It's a tough world out there for sure. We get too softened up after living in the comforts of this country to the point that we can't really adjust to other harsher countries with a cut throat mind set. Unfortunately with this delay since February a lot of people, even a few that i personally know, have had to go back to those countries. I guess if i look at the bright side i still have a month more to be in this country.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hey,

I am seeing today's date on Date Modified page of Ministerial Instruction, but the score was of last draw.

Anyone else seeing what I'm seeing or is it just me dreaming?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akryptik said:
Hey,

I am seeing today's date on Date Modified page of Ministerial Instruction, but the score was of last draw.

Anyone else seeing what I'm seeing or is it just me dreaming?
yeah your right !

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh well they updated this today " Ministerial Instructions 20 (MI20): Spouses, Partners and Dependent Children "

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princesohal2003 said:
It's a tough world out there for sure. We get too softened up after living in the comforts of this country to the point that we can't really adjust to other harsher countries with a cut throat mind set.
Absolutely true! I cannot integrate myself into my home country anymore, everyone is just so cunning and cutthroat, probably because we have a shitty corrupt government.

OMG_Chakromakro said:
Haha, I know. Both of them are good cars which can move you from point A to B just fine, but I just love the design of the Passat, and it has more comfort features than the older Corolla.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
I live in Canada for a year without a car :s

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akryptik said:
What's cooking?
click on "Ministerial Instructions for attaining other immigration goals" and then "Ministerial Instructions 20 (MI20): Spouses, Partners and Dependent Children"
and you'll see whats cooking ;D

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
I live in Canada for a year without a car :s
Well, I lived in Canada for 5 years without a car. It's just so brutal to go to school in the Winter. I had to buy a car to commute to my workplace, cutting my commuting time from 4 hours everyday to 1 hour.

ppap

Dec 2, 2016
This is so frustrating. I’m currently on 459 and waiting for a miracle. Don’t understand what is taking so long!!! After 7 years of living in this beautiful country that I now call home, I’m forced to be looking into a “plan B” and, probably (hope not), will need to pack my things and move.

After finding a job that you love, made friends that are considered family, benefitted their economy, studied in their well known universities or even knowing the Canadian culture and workflow, I will have to restructure my future plans.....whether it’s in Canada or elsewhere.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppap said:
This is so frustrating. I’m currently on 459 and waiting for a miracle. Don’t understand what is taking so long!!! After 7 years of living in this beautiful country that I now call home, I’m forced to be looking into a “plan B” and, probably (hope not), will need to pack my things and move.

After finding a job that you love, made friends that are considered family, benefitted their economy, studied in their well known universities or even knowing the Canadian culture and workflow, I will have to restructure my future plans.....whether it’s in Canada or elsewhere.
i feel you we all wish immigration system in every country was solely based on emotions .then every immigrant would be happy .wouldn't have to go back everybody has their own story to tell. just hang in there and your time will come.

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
well i have lived here for about 4 years without one . ;) ;)
Hi ,

I think you will be one of the right candidate to ask this question. My work permit and job offer is still jan 18 will that suffice to get the job offer 50 points. I am sure that i cannot get any letter from my employer stating the work they will be providing me 1 year employment after the PR.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Skkid said:
Hi ,

I think you will be one of the right candidate to ask this question. My work permit and job offer is still jan 18 will that suffice to get the job offer 50 points. I am sure that i cannot get any letter from my employer stating the work they will be providing me 1 year employment after the PR.
If you can't get a letter offering you at least a years work then you won't get points. Is your work permit closed? (Employers name on it?)