Ray of Hope - *49th Draw*

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KimPositive said:
It was sent to candidates in the pool who have indicated in their profile that they have more than one form of post-secondary education. But only if you have a Canadian education you would have get more points.
there we go .

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KimPositive said:
It was sent to candidates in the pool who have indicated in their profile that they have more than one form of post-secondary education. But only if you have a Canadian education you would have get more points.
and i think your right because my friends whome i know got this email they have one or more form of post-secondary education, and thats why i believe you ..

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
KimPositive said:
Hmm...so people who has ONLY one form of post-secondary education (aka me) do not receive the email?
But I am eligible for those points too LOL

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
cjsinngh said:
I know some developers in government - they all got the Job by mere luck LOL
All I'm saying is...if any of my Developers promoted such glitchy work to Production, my head would implode.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
KimPositive said:
More than one form of post-secondary education being from two countries? Because I have 2 degrees and didn't get it.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I'm still optimistic that there'll be a draw today. If after 2 hours there isn't, then so-long till next week

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashu1710 said:
I think they might decide to "indefinitely suspend" EE until these issues are resolved.
seriously dude ! smh and we are gathering all of our positive energy just to get through the day/until the draw is out ! don't ruin it man . :)

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgnlky said:
More than one form of post-secondary education being from two countries? Because I have 2 degrees and didn't get it.

Here the original text:

*** December 3, 2016

This letter is addressed to candidates in the pool who have indicated in their profile that they have more than one form of post-secondary education and may be having issues updating their profile to obtain additional CRS points for Canadian education and is to inform them of the recent changes to the Express Entry system.

The Express Entry system was updated on November 19, 2016. It is important you read the information below to see how you may be affected by these changes.

Regular invitation rounds will begin again in the coming weeks. Use these instructions to update your Express Entry profile by December 12, 2016.

All CRS scores will be updated before the next invitation round.***

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I did refresh the CIC page it took some time to load :) .. I believe they are working on updates ;) ... BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WP_Jun13 said:
When I did refresh the CIC page it took some time to load :) .. I believe they are working on updates ;) ... BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE
Lol as opposed to slow wifi or page traffic

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WP_Jun13 said:
Naa.. That was just half this forum rushing to check it because of that pther guy's joke..

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
WP_Jun13 said:
or maybe all of us just are refreshing the page 60 times / minute :(

princesohal2003

May 17, 2011
I honestly can't grasp what this liberal government had been trying to do since they have been in power. I mean i get that the conservatives messed up the system with express entry but at least u knew that 450s was just around the corner. Why did liberals have to take that already messed up system and make it absolutely worst to the point that we haven't seen a draw in the 450s since 11 months ago. Now that they have finally made some changes its taking them a month to fix up their technical glitches? Mccallum really needs to get his s**t together.