+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 47th Draw

Scraptoon

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=white] P A[/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300] R [/glow][glow=red,2,300][color=white]I S [/color][/glow]
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 / 17-01-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]►►►[/b][/color] [color=green][b]16-02-2017[/b][/color] [color=red][b]◄◄◄[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color] [color=green][b]SOON[/b][/color] [color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color]
471 here with positive hopes ....

Sam_test

Aug 29, 2015
My profile is expiring on 11th nov.

Shall i wait for the 9th nov draw(if its happening :)) or create new profile now?

Any idea how much time does it take for the new profile to get active?

Yawdbeauty

Nov 8, 2015
I added my WES ECA on Nov 1st but my profile is stull not updated to reflect the addition in my score. What should I do?

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sam_test said:

Shall i wait for the 9th nov draw(if its happening :)) or create new profile now?

There is no draw on 9th Nov. But regardless of that you can create new one after it expires.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sam_test said:

Prepare new profile that you do not activate yet. Wait calmly until Wednesday is passed, then activate new profile and link it with job bank.

nkm

May 24, 2016
If someone recreate his/her MyCIC profile does he need to recreate his or her job bank profile?

vc2ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
nkm said:
If someone recreate his/her MyCIC profile does he need to recreate his or her job bank profile?
Yes

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkm said:
No. If your old profile has expired or not active then you can use existing job Bank account for new profile you create.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nkm said:
You can revalidate your existing Job Bank account with your new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Code.

anushapadi

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish ..... today is draw day........ All the best :)

vathsalacm

Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

Did your'll know that cic migrate to canada website is not working right now. So many articles online say it can be because trump is winning and already so many people are looking to migrate to Canada. But none of them are reliable sources. If this is the case, things might not look good for us right?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vathsalacm said:
Hi Guys,

Did your'll know that cic migrate to canada website is not working right now. So many articles online say it can be because trump is winning and already so many people are looking to migrate to Canada. But none of them are reliable sources. If this is the case, things might not look good for us right?
Completely. Depends on how the next few weeks go. Lots of people are panic browsing but not many will commit to looking into it more, fewer will go through with it. We have at least 4 months because that's how long a FBI check takes :p

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathsalacm said:
Hi Guys,

lol, cmon man... take every piece of news with a pinch of salt...

lets say for example half of america wants to move to canada (take this with a spoon of salt, pinch is not enough) , its not like they can move tomorrow... write ielts, wes report, enter the pool, blah blah... takes months... just think about when you wanted to apply for canada, how long it ACTUALLY took you to enter the pool.... then the wait for draws, PNPs, LMIAs, and if you are lucky and get selected, then waiting for PR, medicals, police reports... it will take a long time...