Ray of Hope - 47th Draw

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's great to see the positive trend in ITAs and CRS score :) Mt partner and I will be on 472 when we put our application in, but at the moment we don't have enough funds so would have to reject ITA. Frustrating, but the trend is definitely good for the future!

Seems that the guy in the CIC video was correct so far. Purgatory the backlog is clearing now and the new norm will be ITAs in the 2000's. I can only hope so!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I am feeling down a little,sitting at 461 my spouse took ielts again and waiting for the results,might increase few points hopefully but again will loose 5 points after around 4 draws due to age factor,was optimistic at some point but now not really

Yawdbeauty

Nov 8, 2015
I currently have a a three year post grad WP. However, I resigned my job in October and came home because my 6 year old needed me. Would I still be required to show proof of funds even though I am authorized to work in Canada?

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
I am feeling down a little,sitting at 461 my spouse took ielts again and waiting for the results,might increase few points hopefully but again will loose 5 points after around 4 draws due to age factor,was optimistic at some point but now not really
Keep it! I don't think you expected latest two draws number of ITA's. Good luck with next.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
thourb said:
It's great to see the positive trend in ITAs and CRS score :) Mt partner and I will be on 472 when we put our application in, but at the moment we don't have enough funds so would have to reject ITA. Frustrating, but the trend is definitely good for the future!

Seems that the guy in the CIC video was correct so far. Purgatory the backlog is clearing now and the new norm will be ITAs in the 2000's. I can only hope so!
That CIC guy deserves some good karma, he's given us a lot of hope, and his words are becoming reality.. However, we should take into consideration upcoming changes.. There's a lot of what if's... LMIA, int. students.. provinces quota's..

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
dont worry mate, if not this year then by feb i think you will get ITA... in the meanwhile - enjoy the sunshine coz its gonna be cold in canada lol

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unbelievable that just 2 or 2 1/2 months back the ITA had increased to 1000 and everyone was so happy... they are increasing ITAs finally LOL... now its already over 2k and increasing... #JustSaying

vathsalacm

Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

So I am the main applicant (I'm a girl by the way) and my passport carries my name after marriage (my husband's surname) and all my other documents such as educational certificates and bank accounts are in my maiden name. Will it be a problem when i create an express entry profile. My express entry profile was created under my name after marriage. Any thoughts on this will be much much appreciated :D ;) Thanx in advance :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
thestunner316 said:
dont worry mate, if not this year then by feb i think you will get ITA... in the meanwhile - enjoy the sunshine coz its gonna be cold in canada lol
The thing is am going to loose 5 points next year and that wont help much am afraid

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathsalacm said:
Hi Guys,

So I am the main applicant (I'm a girl by the way) and my passport carries my name after marriage (my husband's surname) and all my other documents such as educational certificates and bank accounts are in my maiden name. Will it be a problem when i create an express entry profile. My express entry profile was created under my name after marriage. Any thoughts on this will be much much appreciated :D ;) Thanx in advance :)
should be fine... they will ask for an explanation later so as long as you have the required docs you will be OK

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
IgnacioValls said:
Keep it! I don't think you expected latest two draws number of ITA's. Good luck with next.
Thanks but honestly i have 4 draws left before loosing 5 points,am waiting for my spouse new ielts results but not expecting a major increase,so unless our scores increase to above 466 at least i believe that chances are slim before jan and then the reduction in points will further complicate the issue.

vathsalacm

Oct 19, 2016
thestunner316 said:
should be fine... they will ask for an explanation later so as long as you have the required docs you will be OK
Thank you :D what do you think the required docs might be ;D if you dont mind me asking 8)

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Thanks but honestly i have 4 draws left before loosing 5 points,am waiting for my spouse new ielts results but not expecting a major increase,so unless our scores increase to above 466 at least i believe that chances are slim before jan and then the reduction in points will further complicate the issue.
Almost same situation here. 4 draws are left before loosing 5 points from the now 464. Things are becoming more and more complicated. My point was 472 and then 6 months back I got married; with freedom, I also lost 8 valuable points. ;D