App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
They are supposed to release draws every fortnight but there's nothing stopping them from deviating from the pattern, back in Feb 2021 they did deviate from the regular draws and instead released after ~3 weeks. But let's see, they've definitely released ITAs in weekends in the past.

Reactions: Minh Ho

casebeth1209

Dec 21, 2022
They are supposed to release draws every fortnight but there's nothing stopping them from deviating from the pattern, back in Feb 2021 they did deviate from the regular draws and instead released after ~3 weeks. But let's see, they've definitely released ITAs in weekends in the past.
It's been nearly a month now with no draw.
And that's not really the problem. The problem is the lack of transparency, accountability, and communication. Who wants to move somewhere like that?

Minh Ho

Feb 13, 2022
Fingers crossed. I am waiting for this #237 so long. Please let it happen. So frustrated with ircc. Hopefully they understand for candidates and give us some proper information instead of taking no action.

casebeth1209

Dec 21, 2022
Fingers crossed. I am waiting for this #237 so long. Please let it happen. So frustrated with ircc. Hopefully they understand for candidates and give us some proper information instead of taking no action.
I don't think they care at all. We're just numbers to fill spots in the economy.

Minh Ho

Feb 13, 2022
I don't think they care at all. We're just numbers to fill spots in the economy.
I feel the same, that’s why we had cut off points at 75 with nearly 30,000 ppl and 90k for tr2pr and now people with 490+ are dying from inside. And try to get spots in this country.

casebeth1209

Dec 21, 2022
I feel the same, that’s why we had cut off points at 75 with nearly 30,000 ppl and 90k for tr2pr and now people with 490+ are dying from inside. And try to get spots in this country.
We are at 485 And it feels pointless to keep waiting. Thankfully we are doing ok in Chicago for now and are not in a hurry. But I feel horrible for those whose PGWP or TR are expiring:( Also this is massively unfair for anyone who turned 30 in December and lost 5 points. Such a broken system and they don't even inform people of what's happened or take any blame.

Minh Ho

Feb 13, 2022
We are at 485 And it feels pointless to keep waiting. Thankfully we are doing ok in Chicago for now and are not in a hurry. But I feel horrible for those whose PGWP or TR are expiring:( Also this is massively unfair for anyone who turned 30 in December and lost 5 points. Such a broken system and they don't even inform people of what's happened or take any blame.
It took me 5 times for get good English results and my point from 480 has jumped to 500+. I thought I will get invitation soon. However, things happened and I have to wait from last draw till now. I will lost 5 points at beginning of 2023 and my pgwp will be expired next 5 months. I am so worried about my situation. I have tried so hard to get my chance, I believe I deserve with that but Ircc did the things that has stopped good people contributing for this country.

casebeth1209

Dec 21, 2022
It took me 5 times for get good English results and my point from 480 has jumped to 500+. I thought I will get invitation soon. However, things happened and I have to wait from last draw till now. I will lost 5 points at beginning of 2023 and my pgwp will be expired next 5 months. I am so worried about my situation. I have tried so hard to get my chance, I believe I deserve with that but Ircc did the things that has stopped good people contributing for this country.
I grew up in the US and got max points on the IELTS. But I get 0 points for the education in Canada bc I studied here in the US. I'm a.data analyst and Canada needs those, but oh well. They don't care.
I'm so sorry about your situation :( that's so unfair. You are absolutely right that it stops good people from contributing to Canada.
Is there any chance for you to get a J1 or H1B visa in the US. Life isn't perfect here, but we don't play games with immigration status

Minh Ho

Feb 13, 2022
I grew up in the US and got max points on the IELTS. But I get 0 points for the education in Canada bc I studied here in the US. I'm a.data analyst and Canada needs those, but oh well. They don't care.
I'm so sorry about your situation :( that's so unfair. You are absolutely right that it stops good people from contributing to Canada.
Is there any chance for you to get a J1 or H1B visa in the US. Life isn't perfect here, but we don't play games with immigration status
Thanks for your encouraging and I don’t feel alone anymore. I don’t think I has any chance to get Us visa. Right now we need to book appointment for interview and it normally takes a year for that. I believe when I get Pr I can apply for Us visa easily. But like what I have learned from Forrest Gump. “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get”. I wish you all the best. And keep in touch

casebeth1209

Dec 21, 2022
Thanks for your encouraging and I don’t feel alone anymore. I don’t think I has any chance to get Us visa. Right now we need to book appointment for interview and it normally takes a year for that. I believe when I get Pr I can apply for Us visa easily. But like what I have learned from Forrest Gump. “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get”. I wish you all the best. And keep in touch
Same to you

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Same to you
I am sitting here with my PCC done (Dec 05), my upfront medical done ... and I have pretty much everything I need. And yet 2023 will not be a good year as they are doing it by occupation ... I am in the policy research field (Economics) and I don't think they care at all for that ... they will be looking for doctors and engineers ... by the time my time comes, my PCC will expire and it is a grueling process to get one from my country. On top, I am waiting to get married - everything is stuck because I want to apply and then go back home ... now I don't know what to do ...nothing makes sense now ...

Reactions: jenanansi

h1bmigrant

Dec 21, 2022
I am sitting here with my PCC done (Dec 05), my upfront medical done ... and I have pretty much everything I need. And yet 2023 will not be a good year as they are doing it by occupation ... I am in the policy research field (Economics) and I don't think they care at all for that ... they will be looking for doctors and engineers ... by the time my time comes, my PCC will expire and it is a grueling process to get one from my country. On top, I am waiting to get married - everything is stuck because I want to apply and then go back home ... now I don't know what to do ...nothing makes sense now ...
What is your CRS score dude? If it's near 485 or so then there might be a chance because if they start doing regular draws from January and then do C-19 from the end up of March then the scores should come down.

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
What is your CRS score dude? If it's near 485 or so then there might be a chance because if they start doing regular draws from January and then do C-19 from the end up of March then the scores should come down.
I am reading from multiple online sources that the CRS will now be pushed back up to 500 to 510 range because they haven't done the draws and there's more people now in the pool ... this is absolutely crazy.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
I don't know about y'all but i just got a ghost update saying: application profile status updated (sic).

h1bmigrant

Dec 21, 2022
I am reading from multiple online sources that the CRS will now be pushed back up to 500 to 510 range because they haven't done the draws and there's more people now in the pool ... this is absolutely crazy.
Well. Maybe they might increase the draw sizes a tad bit but yeah, if the scores are over 510 then we're all f**ed. I wonder if they'd conduct a draw on Jan 4th or 18th. Because I doubt that IRCC will be immediately back to full speed right after holidays. Absolute disgrace.