+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 172nd Draw (CEC)

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I also have a question: on all my documents my fathers name is Ihor, and only on police certificate from Poland it is Igor (g instead of h).
I can’t get new pcc, so should I just explain that “g” is the result of translations and different alphabets used? Will LOE be enough or I should do “same person affidavit”? Thanks!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I also have a question: on all my documents my fathers name is Ihor, and only on police certificate from Poland it is Igor (g instead of h).
I can’t get new pcc, so should I just explain that “g” is the result of translations and different alphabets used? Will LOE be enough or I should do “same person affidavit”? Thanks!
I'd suggest that you get an affidavit.

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Does he have any documents with different transcription? An old visa, driver license ..etc? If so , you can also attach to LOE.
It is rather odd that in Poland they’d spell it with G, unless there was other document they used to pull that info from.

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
As there is PNP issued in manitoba and BC this week, any chance of all program draw for tomorrow?
BC and other provinces issuing PNP nominations doesn't effect whether the draw will be PNP or All program. It's not directly related how you think it is.

andy830623

Jan 10, 2021
Let's play guessing game. This Friday will be CEC, cutoff is 457
I think they will post it on Thursday if there is a CEC. Last time was most likely a glitch and they only posted the draws on Friday and stated that it draw on Thursday. But I think the score can go as low as 455 if there is a CEC. Theres only so many CEC.