+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 158th Draw

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
but the date of birth is one week before ITA that is 28-07-2020, I got stuck in postpartum complications so couldn't update my express entry profile. I received ITA on 05-08-2020. Now my PR application will contain my dependent child, which should have been updated before ITA. what should i do now?

sisac9

Aug 2, 2019
Kerala, India
but the date of birth is one week before ITA that is 28-07-2020, I got stuck in postpartum complications so couldn't update my express entry profile. I received ITA on 05-08-2020. Now my PR application will contain my dependent child, which should have been updated before ITA. what should i do now?
You can make changes in ur profile even after ITA, provided CRS points after changes are not lower than the cutoff,
As for not updating the profile on time, give an explanation in LOE

Reactions: cancan90

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
What do you think you can do other than adding the child to the application?
thank you @cansha but let me rephrase my question with more details. My daughter was born on 28-07-2020. I couldn't get time to update this information on my EE profile because of postpartum complications. I received ITA on the 5th of august. Now her passport and Birth certificate will show the date of birth pre-ITA. Now, how should I proceed with the PR application?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Currently waiting at 469. Lost 5 points in April. Enrolling in French classes for both points and experience that will hopefully help me land a job more easily. I have couple of of questions.

1. There is obviously the highest band but what band should I aim for if am planning to upgrade score by 9-10 points?

2. For outsiders (am residing in India), the exam would be TEF Canada, right? Got confused between the various options and scoring bands.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Currently waiting at 469. Lost 5 points in April. Enrolling in French classes for both points and experience that will hopefully help me land a job more easily. I have couple of of questions.

1. There is obviously the highest band but what band should I aim for if am planning to upgrade score by 9-10 points?

2. For outsiders (am residing in India), the exam would be TEF Canada, right? Got confused between the various options and scoring bands.
Bruh, even to gain those 9 or 10 points, you would have to study really hard to at least reach a B1 level (9 months at least).
French grammar is sometimes very confusing. So a dedicated study of around 8 months shall help you with that
If you are into IT, you are well off with this 469 score (Ontario PNP called applicants with a score 463 last time)

Reactions: kolkata2019

aditis1291

Jul 23, 2020
Hey
I m FSW at 475 CRS . But , unfortunately my file got expired and I created a new one on 5th August . How much chances do I have for ITA in coming all program draw? As tie breaker rule is what putting me in dilemma ever since , m worried for my turn.Please give a fair opinion . TIA

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hey
I m FSW at 475 CRS . But , unfortunately my file got expired and I created a new one on 5th August . How much chances do I have for ITA in coming all program draw? As tie breaker rule is what putting me in dilemma ever since , m worried for my turn.Please give a fair opinion . TIA
Well comparing the last two all program draws, which happened 4 weeks, on the Draw 158 from last week we saw:
-479 and above were selected (new profiles)
-Half of the 478 were selected (other half were selected in draw 155)
-All 477 were selected
-Almost all 476 were selected (late July cut-off)

Not sure how the populated is the score at 475 compared to 476 and 477. If all program draws are continued I think there is a good chance, and if they do alternating draws, Iooks possible to me, worst case you would have to wait for a couple of draws.

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
my daughter was born a week before I Recieved my ITA but I couldn't update it in my profile. Can I update now?
sure you can. It would have been a slightly different process if you had submitted your application. But you have not. so update and include her. Be sure you have all her relevant docs in place (Birth Certs (that mention you as parent), country passport & passport photos, Medicals. app fees) and that you explain the situation in a well written LOE( Letter of explanation). I doubt that the addition of a child will affect your CRS calculation so no need to worry there. Goodluck!

Reactions: Yousafali89

D'trox

Mar 6, 2019
@13nitinsharma
Hey Nitin,
Hope you're doing well. Actually I wanted some guidance. I received my ITA on 27 Nov 2019 and submitted my application on 16 Jan 2020. I think there are delays in the processing of due to the pandemic. But is this normal not hearing back from them since except the biometric and medical approval.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards
Chitrangana

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@13nitinsharma
Hey Nitin,
Hope you're doing well. Actually I wanted some guidance. I received my ITA on 27 Nov 2019 and submitted my application on 16 Jan 2020. I think there are delays in the processing of due to the pandemic. But is this normal not hearing back from them since except the biometric and medical approval.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards
Chitrangana
I am good, thank you for asking. I would suggest you to order GCMS notes and get the most updated status by reviewing notes sections (on last pages).

Timelines will vary due to COVID-19 situation, but it's always better to order notes to understand how your application looks alike so far. If there is any review required, you can take a prompt action and submit the updated documents. Hope this helps.