+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 158th Draw

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does the FST draw indicate the possibility of EE draws going back to normal completely?
Can we expect another all program draw two weeks later?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
When someone declines an ITA and their profile goes back into the pool, do they get back the original profile creation date or is it now the date that the profile goes back into the pool?
Why would one decline an ITA and waste the opportunity of another genuine candidate?
I mean, how on earth will one be irresponsible that they did not do enough homework before clinching an ITA?
As far as I know, everyone is well prepared with the documents, checklists, and everything to ensure that they simply move forward and submit all the docs unlike some dudes that are not aware of what he or she is doing and once obtaining an ITA, they will suddenly realize they left something apart.
Eventually, such dudes keep declining ITAs for one reason or another and squander away the opportunity of another candidate who is more than 100% prepared and fully aware of his/her documents.
I wish IRCC introduces a small penalty on dudes who decline an ITA and waste it

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Why would one decline an ITA and waste the opportunity of another genuine candidate?
I mean, how on earth will one be irresponsible that they did not do enough homework before clinching an ITA?
As far as I know, everyone is well prepared with the documents, checklists, and everything to ensure that they simply move forward and submit all the docs unlike some dudes that are not aware of what he or she is doing and once obtaining an ITA, they will suddenly realize they left something apart.
Eventually, such dudes keep declining ITAs for one reason or another and squander away the opportunity of another candidate who is more than 100% prepared and fully aware of his/her documents.
Pretty well covered!

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Its partly because of people who spread fake news about work experience. they think they because the work experience is calculated by months in the profile, they’re obligated to decline ITAs until such a time that they officially have X years of experience, down to the exact number of days.

Do they think IRCC is so dumb to let that happen? like obviously they know that by only requesting for the months in work experience, there’ll be people who have not clocked exactly X years of experience when they receive ITA. So I believe it’s perfectly fine to accept an ITA if you’ve input your work experience properly, even if the exact number of days worked has not been attained.

hilda89

Feb 14, 2018
If they do all program draws every two weeks, it's possible, but if they do alternating draws, looks like a stretch to me
I don't want to get my hopes up, but they did two federal draws this week, and I am really hoping that they will continue the federal draw.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Life happens. Hell, there are numerous instances on this forum alone, where people get their ITA and then some life changing event happens right after that would affect their points, eligibility, etc, meaning that for WHATEVER reason, they choose not to accept the invitation at that time. That's their prerogative and we'd all be better off worrying less about how other folks handle their ITAs, and more about getting through our own individual applications.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Guys, since there's been a disproportionate increase in the number of 471-480 candidates compared to scores below that range do we expect the next draw to have > 476 or <476?

I'm at 475. How good is my chance?

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Guys, since there's been a disproportionate increase in the number of 471-480 candidates compared to scores below that range do we expect the next draw to have > 476 or <476?

I'm at 475. How good is my chance?
The increase to the pool has been as per trend, not disproportionate. In the last draw, everybody in the pool with scores 476, 477 and half of those with 478 (cut-off months March to August) were called - these included guys waiting in the pool from late February onwards and there would have been at least 1,500-1,700 of them accumulated over 5 months. Then there were at least 600-700 PNP as a lot of the early June NOI guys got nominated in the two weeks before this draw. Together, these two groups make up around 2,400 of the invitees. So the new people who joined the pool over the last month were at most some 1,500 between scores 476 and 600. Not crazy high. You can reasonably extrapolate this to a high estimate of 2,000 new people above 475 joining the pool every month, not including PNP.

So if inflow remains as it is, 475 is a shoo-in for the next all programs draw, whether it happens in two weeks or one month.

Last edited:
Reactions: hydrizxcv

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
The increase to the pool has been as per trend, not disproportionate. In the last draw, everybody in the pool with scores 476, 477 and half of those with 478 (cut-off months March to August) were called - these included guys waiting in the pool from late February onwards and there would have been at least 1,500-1,700 of them accumulated over 5 months. Then there were at least 600-700 PNP as a lot of the early June NOI guys got nominated in the two weeks before this draw. Together, these two groups make up around 2,400 of the invitees. So the new people who joined the pool over the last two weeks were at most some 1,500 between scores 476 and 600. Not crazy high. You can reasonably extrapolate this to a high estimate of 2,000 new people above 475 joining the pool every two weeks, not including PNP.

So if inflow remains as it is, 475 is a shoo-in for the next all programs draw, whether it happens in two weeks or one month.
I think this influx of 471+ cannot continue given the current climate. If they have regular draws going forward, it will easily come below 470. After months of building up, the cut off was 478 then 476. We are talking months of building up. Few more regular draws, and we shall see below 470.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
I think this influx of 471+ cannot continue given the current climate. If they have regular draws going forward, it will easily come below 470. After months of building up, the cut off was 478 then 476. We are talking months of building up. Few more regular draws, and we shall see below 470.
Yeah my guess is that the point where inflow meets outflow at present is around 467-468. It’s only speculation once you get to such granular levels because of lack of adequate data. Essentially this means that with regular draws, score will drop to that level and not any further.

Pre-covid, the same level was 470-471. As various things open up more, it will gradually climb back to that level.

Reactions: Sharanm7

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Yeah my guess is that the point where inflow meets outflow at present is around 467-468. It’s only speculation once you get to such granular levels because of lack of adequate data. Essentially this means that with regular draws, score will drop to that level and not any further.

Pre-covid, the same level was 470-471. As various things open up more, it will gradually climb back to that level.
Yeah but now unfortunately we will have 1 draw per month :( for fsw

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
my daughter was born a week before I Recieved my ITA but I couldn't update it in my profile. Can I update now?