+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 158th Draw

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I hope FSW and CEC candidates dont treat each other as enemies or whatsoever. Everyone has one goal. I believe everyone should support each other. I know its frustrating but it will add on to your stress if you keep on treating other people as competitors. Not cool.

Reactions: biancaoa

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
It feels great to achieve this milestone!
It has been very tiring and exhausting to see in the last few weeks:
-Missing the first All program draw by getting the needed CRS, but not missing it by the date cut off
-Seeing back CEC/PNP
-Not getting an NOI from Ontario because their cutoff was 463-477 missing it because of the 478 I have
Now very happy, and looking forward for the next steps in this long journey!
Congratulations! :)

Reactions: BlindGoku

Tusher

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone deserves it! I don’t know whyCEC and FSW are enemies. I hope everyone gets your ITA! It is difficult for everyone to survive. People who are waiting outside and inside of Canada. My point is : I am struggling with CELPIP score because of my age, but I also have spent a lot of money without my family to be here; in other words, everyone is good enough for Canada.
You missed my point bro, I am also saying everyone is deserving enough and should get a fair chance.

Reactions: biancaoa

Shir093

Aug 5, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
Hi!
I'm really confused and frustrated. And I need your help in this. I know you might get a ton of similar mails, but I really need your help.
Today was the latest draw: August 5, 2020 at 13:10:05 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 476
Tie-breaking rule: July 27, 2020 at 01:02:47 UTC
Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,900th or above
Number of invitations issued: 3,900
My details:
Date you submitted your profile: April 1, 2020
Minimum entry criteria - May 1, 2020:You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Your overall CRS score 478
Still I have not yet received any reply :(
Can you please help me in understanding? Am I missing something?

Shir093

Aug 5, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
It's been tough months for all of us. I am beyond excited and happy I will finally get the invitation! Hang in there guys, hopefully in two weeks we will see another no program specified round!
My CRS is 478 for Express Entry and met the minimum criteria on May 1 and still haven't received any notifications/mails yet :(

biancaoa

Jul 21, 2020
I hope FSW and CEC candidates dont treat each other as enemies or whatsoever. Everyone has one goal. I believe everyone should support each other. I know its frustrating but it will add on to your stress if you keep on treating other people as competitors. Not cool.
I totally agree! We have to support each other, because it is difficult for everyone.

Reactions: junro

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just wait, I don't know what's the order or criteria to send invitations to some people first.
I am FSW with 477 and I got it, I am sure you guys with 478 will get the invitation soon. Don't panic! :)

Reactions: Shir093

Shir093

Aug 5, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
Just wait, I don't know what's the order or criteria to send invitations to some people first.
I am FSW with 477 and I got it, I am sure you guys with 478 will get the invitation soon. Don't panic! :)
Congrats! and thanks! :) my fingers are crossed :)

Reactions: Totodonna