+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 155th Draw

Tusher

Jun 2, 2019
In next 2-3 draws we will see score dropping for sure lowest being high 60s but after that it will shoot up again and will remain 470+ like pre-pandamic days.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
I believe it will touch 467 in the next 4 draws. But some people are graduating this summer and American people H1Bs will have their Wes ready in few months . Score might go up again

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I believe it will touch 467 in the next 4 draws. But some people are graduating this summer and American people H1Bs will have their Wes ready in few months . Score might go up again
I'm almost certain there will be a b2b draw and the score will drop into the high 460's.

Reactions: Sunilneha

Srabon31

Sep 13, 2019
Where are those guys that say draw won’t happen till next year ? At lease they should be able to say congratulations to FSW :)
And some of them were even saying CEC are more deserving candidates for spending money in Canada and having Canadian experience and that is why government focus is CEC right now. Now its pretty clear that it was the pandamic and it's basically the game of CRS Score now. But I am glad many of them got their break and secure ITA with lower CRS because of the pandemic. Congratulations all who received ITA today.

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
This is a good sign. The US is about to boot all those students who will flock to Canada which in turn will make those scores skyrocket. Along with all those people on H1B. Its about to get serious for those with low (450s range) CRS. This will in turn give us all those well deserving folks with 500+. CRS. Let the games begin.

Srabon31

Sep 13, 2019
I was expecting ita today my crs is 431 under cec.
what are the best options now after fsw is restored
Please help
That's really devastating because you were so close if one more CEC exclusive draw had happened. Based on your current situation people can suggest you better options. Please tell us your current credentials. If there are not any ways to significantly improve your score you need to try out pnps. Good luck.

OADEOYA

Jan 2, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
In next 2-3 draws we will see score dropping for sure lowest being high 60s but after that it will shoot up again and will remain 470+ like pre-pandamic days.
Fingers crossed.

Just assumptions and speculations, nobody knows the fact until it happens.

Mystic

Apr 1, 2020
471-4804,561
461-4707,468
451-4608,191

It will be 470-480 era for the rest of 2020

probably few draw with high 460s

451-460 kiss good bye
Dear,

Stop spreading negativity on this forum. To be honest, you are not from Canadian Immigration who gets to decide which score will be the cutoff for next draw. It's stupid to say so. Everyone on this forum is educated enough to look at some basic statistics to see and understand what chance do they stand.

To clarify, IELTS testing in USA has not resumed and looking at current conditions here, it won't resume anytime sooner. Hopefully by September if things get better in August. Unlike other countries, USA doesn't have Computerized IELTS testing and it's all paper based which makes it very hard for them to open testing as it involves face to face conversation for the speaking test. This will be like a suicide for the examiners to having have to interact with so many people on any testing day.

Majority of the high scoring candidates with scores ranging 470+ are either from US or inland. They hold masters degree or Canadian masters + Work experience. I don't think majority of candidates from India or any other countries will have masters and hence high score ranges. With this being said, yes, there is a big pool of people waiting desperately in the USA to move to Canada due to Trump's anti immigration policy and several EO's. H1b's and OPT's here are fed up and the job market is very tough when you are on a visa here. So, as soon as IELTS in USA opens, things will heat up pushing the scores higher. Again in 470-480's range not more or higher than that. Just like the case before the pandemic.

Given USA has not resumed IELTS and there is very little chance for people here to enter the pool or to improve their score in next 2 months, the scores will continue to drop. It's not like people from USA can go to other countries to give exam. All borders are closed. People are worried to cross the US border even if they have a chance since the immigration might not let them back in on return. There won't be big influx of Candidates from Canada (CEC) applicants either in next 2 months either given express entry never stopped for them. They have been constantly flushed out from the pool with back to back CEC draws.
I am now looking at scores to go to low 455's if things remain the same until September (Which I am very hopeful about). But definitely up if things resume in USA. So, given this reasoning scores will drop to 469 ~ 470's in next draw, 465 ~ 470's in August 1st draw and 460 ~ 465 in August 2nd draw if this trend continues.

When you talk something negative, atleast give proper reasoning and just don't write everything just because you felt like it

Last edited: