May 18, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Toronto
Med's Done....
02-11-2020
So heartbroken man. I was at 428 with full hope of receiving an ITA this time. It's a shame. My PGWP expires mid-September I am so hopeless now.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
So heartbroken man. I was at 428 with full hope of receiving an ITA this time. It's a shame. My PGWP expires mid-September I am so hopeless now.
The probability is low, but they could do CEC only again in the next round. Perhaps there wasn't enough CEC candidates in the pool. However, if they didn't wanna go below 431, try to boost your IELTS as soon as exams can be booked. Keep positive. This pandemic could've made IRCC do more CEC only draws going forward along with FSW.

CarlosAndres

Jun 19, 2020
The probability is low, but they could do CEC only again in the next round. Perhaps there wasn't enough CEC candidates in the pool. However, if they didn't wanna go below 431, try to boost your IELTS as soon as exams can be booked. Keep positive. This pandemic could've made IRCC do more CEC only draws going forward along with FSW.
I wish you all the best :)

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Keep hope friend. IRCC should have done CEC draw for candidates who are in 420's this time. But i think next draw will go below 430 CEC. 1 draw for FSW and 1 for CEC, so dont loose hope. There are travel restrictions around the world and many countries are still in lockdown.

Reactions: sponsort

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Keep hope friend. IRCC should have done CEC draw for candidates who are in 420's this time. But i think next draw will go below 430 CEC. 1 draw for FSW and 1 for CEC, so dont loose hope. There are travel restrictions around the world and many countries are still in lockdown.
Guess what!

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Yea, guys, like I said in the other thread, it seems that IRCC only wants applicants above 431, so as long as there are enough CEC applicants above 431, CEC will continue. Any other thoughts?