+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 154th Draw - CEC

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
No one knows except IRCC. But it's possible.
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it! I guess until the economy is not yet stable they will continue the CEC specific draw. Or until they havent hit their quota for immigration. I just want to be optimistic about it!

Bhati1234

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it! I guess until the economy is not yet stable they will continue the CEC specific draw. Or until they havent hit their quota for immigration. I just want to be optimistic about it!
What is your crs score, i am at 431 and was not able to get in last time, desperately waiting to get ita even though some say chances are slim but we can still see cec only draws, who knows

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
What is your crs score, i am at 431 and was not able to get in last time, desperately waiting to get ita even though some say chances are slim but we can still see cec only draws, who knows
Hi Bud! Im up by 460. I was previously invited but i need to decline it due to the date errors commited by my agent back home. Even a letter of explanation wont do anything tho. It was so frustrating but theres no sense of blaming them anymore. I just want to move on and consider it as a silver lining! We will receive an ITA super soon bud! We just need to believe and manifest. Theres no point of thinking negative at this point!

ifraseem

Apr 26, 2018
I recieved an invitation through EE draw 154 and soon after submitting my complete profile. Wondering if anyone has recieved PR or request for passport.

shadi_jawhar

Feb 6, 2020