+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 154th Draw - CEC

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Is it..?
Where can I find that news.?
Can you share me the link regarding opening border restrictions
Arriving from a country other than the United States
If you are a foreign national arriving from a country other than the United States, to enter Canada, you must prove to the CBSA that you:

• are listed as being exempted from travel restrictions (including immediate family members)
  • are travelling for a non-discretionary (essential) purpose
  • are not presenting signs or symptoms of COVID-19
  • have a plan to quarantine for 14 days, unless exempted
These measures are currently in effect until June 30, 2020, and may be extended.

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/services/covid/non-canadians-canadiens-eng.html

annazhang92

Jun 26, 2020
hi I first submitted my profile on June 24th around 19:00 UTC, then I updated it on June 25th around 04:00 UTC.
The draw was done around 11 am UTC June 25th. So theoretically I should get drawn right?
My score is 469

But I haven't received any ITA....it is already passed 24 hours...
Should I contact CIC? what's the best way to contact them?

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
hi I first submitted my profile on June 24th around 19:00 UTC, then I updated it on June 25th around 04:00 UTC.
The draw was done around 11 am UTC June 25th. So theoretically I should get drawn right?
My score is 469

But I haven't received any ITA....it is already passed 24 hours...
Should I contact CIC? what's the best way to contact them?
Do you have at least 1 year Canadian working experience?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
no......why do i need one year Canadian working experience? i thought if the score is enough then it should be drawn? i have 3 years foreign working experience
Right now the draws are only for PNP and CEC. If you don't have a provincial nomination for PNP, then a 1-year Canadian working experience is the minimum requirement to make you qualified for CEC. Please note that FSW and FTW have not been invited yet since the COVID-19 outbreak. Check the list in your profile to see which program you are qualified according to your profile, something similar to this:

What am I eligible for?
What am I eligible for?

ProgramDetails
Federal Skilled WorkerNot Met
Provincial Nominee ProgramNot Met
Canadian Experience ClassNot Met
Federal Skilled TradesNot Met

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
no......why do i need one year Canadian working experience? i thought if the score is enough then it should be drawn? i have 3 years foreign working experience
FSW draws are currently on hold. Canada is only welcoming people who are already in the country.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The draw was for individuals with at least 1 year of Canadian work experience only. You don't qualify to be selected.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for response. I want to increase my IELTS but no date available in Ontario. hope so they will continue this CEC PNP trend in next few draws.
The trend shows that the first draw of a month only drops a couple of points, which I assume it's because people complete their work "anniversary". However, the second draw drops quite a lot, so if the trend continues, I believe you're gonna be in then.