+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
This is extremely demotivating. I feel extremely sad and my day is now ruined.
Cheer up buddy. Have a plan B.
Our batch seems to be the worst hit. A friend of mine too had his day ruined.
His spouse got a student visa but his open work permit request is refused (second time).
Clearly, they just do not want outlanders at the moment (except PNP may be) and their intention is blatant.
Have a plan B. Although I never like to be negative, but this is what it is.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Guys dont lose hope. Just focus on other things in your life, your life should not be on pause bcos of this.

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Their is not gonna be any fsw draws till August! Or even until September..........
Canada USA borders are closed till mid or end of July! It’s been talked about in the news and given the circumstances with regard to the economy and future spike In Covid-19 cases in many countries good luck to fsw!
This time for CEC applicants! We deserve this for a long time now!
https://ipolitics.ca/2020/06/10/morning-brief-canada-and-u-s-leaning-towards-extending-border-closure-to-late-july/

just wanted to share this info.

Reactions: Max1010

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Just give an official statement, I think most of us do not minding waiting until a fixed date. But the uncertainty and lack of transparency is uncalled for
they will not give an exact date because the pandemic has no exact end date as well

Dami90

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Just give an official statement, I think most of us do not minding waiting until a fixed date. But the uncertainty and lack of transparency is uncalled for
AGAIN, WHATS WITH THE TRANSPARENCY STUFF, YOU DO REALISE OTHERS COUNTRIES' SITUATION COME INTO PLAY SO WHAT FIXED DATE ARE YOU EXPECTING. I GET IT THAT THE SITUATION IS UNFORTUNATE BUT DEMANDING A DATE IS NOT ONLY INSENSITIVE BUT YOU SOUND ENTITLED. AM NOT SURE IRCC KNOWS EITHER. YES ITS REDUCING IN CANADA BUT NOT OTHER COUNTRIES WHY WILL THEY GO FOR THE HIGH RISK OF INVITING PEOPLE FROM HIGH COVID REGIONS. I KNOW YOU WILL SAY THERES ABOUT A YEAR FOR FSW TO COME BUT COVID DOESNT HAVE A TIMELINE. JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Guys make yourself strong. I know it’s hard to digest. According to my knowledge FSW draw won’t happen
Untill borders open
Until COVD vaccine is found
Until unemployment is under control

Reactions: Rhbcc

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Guys, it is fine. July should be the month for FSW dudes.
That's when they are opening their borders and I guess July is surely the month for FSW. Until then, it is CEC/PNP, as their intentions are very clear.
Regarding the influx of high scoring dudes, one has to really reconsider their opinion whey the simply yell that the score is gonna skyrocket.
Some dudes might have gained an additional year or work exp and also, for dudes who wrote IELTS by March, some have got results or maybe CEC dudes who have just completed additional work exp requirements.
Score is not at all gonna skyrocket. Remember, when CEC only draws took place, it was in the 460s but now it is gonna be below 440.
More or less, same is gonna be the case when all draws commence. All that is needed badly is FSW draw to resume. Once it commences, dudes above 455 could get ITAs.
June or July or whenever they commence the 'all program draws', when there is no IELTS or IELTS with less capacity, score will drop. Period.
Good luck to CEC dudes who would party once again receiving ITAs.
470s were taking each and every ITA away from the month of Sep 2019 until March (leaving no space for others). Many returned to their homeland after their work permit's expiry from CAN and not making it beyond 470 in the pool.
Maybe IRCC decided to give chance to those who worked in Canada (CEC) and not the usual 470s to take away ITAs once again. No wonder if this becomes a permanent one as well.
Why should 470s only have all the fun
MY DUDE, you really dislike high scoring FSW candidates, don't you? Do not forget that express entry is a point based system that invites high scoring candidates. It is due to the current pandemic that the general draws have been halted. Also, more realistically, even when the general draws resume, the score is not gonna drop below 470. There are 6000+ candidates having CRS greater than and equal to 471 as of June 8, 2020 which is without IELTS functioning swiftly worldwide. The general draws most likely gonna resume when international travel restriction eases world wide and before that restriction, if one thinks logically, the restrictions within a nation will be at greater ease resulting in functioning of IELTS, WES, etc at least above current level which makes your point of aspiring dudes to get good scores and necessary documents resulting in constant influx of high CRS candidates in the pool.

Why consolidate one's own self into believing that scores will drop in future draws when instead should try to improve them. Express entry system is a competition, the better you score the better are your chances to get an invite.

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Absolutely, such disrespectful ignorance which is harmful for our mental health...

• Haha
Reactions: ca520

Chris1994

Jul 23, 2019
Lol what happened ?? You ok buddy!!!!
Bet you feel real good, just remember under normal circumstances you would have been outscored by someone who is not even in Canada. Its a bit hard to justify that just due to bad luck, all our efforts are for nothing and suddenly your CRS means nothing. Thus the whole argument of EE being a competition is not applicable anymore.

Chris1994

Jul 23, 2019
AGAIN, WHATS WITH THE TRANSPARENCY STUFF, YOU DO REALISE OTHERS COUNTRIES' SITUATION COME INTO PLAY SO WHAT FIXED DATE ARE YOU EXPECTING. I GET IT THAT THE SITUATION IS UNFORTUNATE BUT DEMANDING A DATE IS NOT ONLY INSENSITIVE BUT YOU SOUND ENTITLED. AM NOT SURE IRCC KNOWS EITHER. YES ITS REDUCING IN CANADA BUT NOT OTHER COUNTRIES WHY WILL THEY GO FOR THE HIGH RISK OF INVITING PEOPLE FROM HIGH COVID REGIONS. I KNOW YOU WILL SAY THERES ABOUT A YEAR FOR FSW TO COME BUT COVID DOESNT HAVE A TIMELINE. JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST
Believe me I am anything but entitled. I understand your point about COVID-19 and international travel, but there is outland CEC and PNP applicants who is currently getting ITA's, I do not understand the difference between them and outland FSW applicants.