+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
I just did the math, and it turns out on the last 14 days the range 450-600 has received 364 candidates/day.
That’s the 2nd highest influx of new candidates in the pool since I started tracking it, back in May 2019 (draw # 116).

If someone was counting on the idea that the pandemic would make the influx reduce for many months... sorry, it definitely won’t.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Once FSW draws resume I don’t see the likelihood of scores dropping below 470. This means that undergrad and diploma holders will likely never get an ITA only masters degree holders with appropriate experience. We are already seeing a drop in study permit applications this year so it’s best to start an immigration process when one has completed an undergrad degree with at least a year of work experience. I believe this will be the new norm for the next few years.

Reactions: jrossi

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
What honorable applicants should do then? Those who already start losing their points...
There is nothing we can do my friend, I am also FSW applicant and will loose 6 points in August. For last 3 months I kept my faith and hoping next draw would be FSW and this led to nothing but pure disappointment.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
There is nothing we can do my friend, I am also FSW applicant and will loose 6 points in August. For last 3 months I kept my faith and hoping next draw would be FSW and this led to nothing but pure disappointment.
Absolutely disheartening. I think it's time to start working on plan B.

Reactions: Dave1111

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have seen many people who's IELTS is expiring & CRS is getting lower because of age due to this Covid situation. But we cannot do nothing !!!