+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Currently, if you follow the October, November and December 2019 threads, you will notice that:
  • CEC-Inland applicants are getting their CoPRs
  • PNP-Inland applicants are getting their CoPRs
On the other side, here are the applicants who's applications are probably on hold or being processed really slowly:
  • FSW-Inland Applicants: Processing is either slow OR they are NOT getting their CoPRs even if processing is complete (i.e. final decision is made)
  • FSW-Outland Applicants: Processing is either slow OR they are NOT getting their CoPRs even if processing is complete (i.e. final decision is made)
  • PNP-Outland Applicants: Processing is either slow OR they are NOT getting their CoPRs even if processing is complete (i.e. final decision is made)
I am in PNP-Outland category (AOR- December 06th 2019 and OINP) and have crossed 6-months of processing time.

I am not aware if there are any CEC-Outland Applicants but you are free to go through the forums and check that for yourself.

That said, I believe it might be a decent gauge of what IRCC's intentions are.

if they are not processing applications that are already in the system (or not issuing final decisions), they might not want to take in more applications for these categories. I feel that once they start releasing PPRs for these applicants, FSW draws will open - so keeping an eye on these forums might be a better gauge of when you can expect general draws to restart - and more worth your time.

For those pointing at PNP-FSW draws, remember that PNP only picks out Express Entry profiles of candidates who are in industries with extreme shortage of labour/work force. So they might get picked from the pool - However, being picked from the pool does not mean that they are being processed the same as inland candidates - all outland PNPs are either still being processed or not being given PPRs, if processing is complete - so being picked is no indication or guarantee of processing.

It might just be a more logical way to predict draws than simply guessing based on questionable data.
Logical epistle but not true in entirety. I know someone that received PPR last week from Nigeria. She was told that her application has been approved but she would be contacted when her passport is required. They said the VACs are closed hence why the passports can't be requested at this time.

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
Logical epistle but not true in entirety. I know someone that received PPR last week from Nigeria. She was told that her application has been approved but she would be contacted when her passport is required. They said the VACs are closed hence why the passports can't be requested at this time.
You probably didn't understand/read what I wrote - "If an outland application is approved, EVEN THEN applicants are not receiving PPRs".

Do you understand what that means?

I never said that outland applications are NOT being processed. I said, they are either getting processed slowly or they are NOT getting their CoPRs if processing is complete.

NO passport requests for outland applicants!

Also, PPR means "Passport Request" - and your Nigerian applicant DID NOT receive a PPR. That is all that I said in the post you quoted - Outland applicants are not getting their PPRs or CoPRs.

Srabon31

Sep 13, 2019
Lol! I don’t believe what users here post of cec and fsw draws. I literally mean no one can predict the score if it will be a general draw or they will continue with the current trend! All this speculation about future draws and scores is just utter nonsense..... it amazes me how some people here have the time all day and act like guru’s to the score predictions!!! Good luck! keep predicting fake scores
Your parents also predicted when you were in womb during first trimester what you gonna be yeah what you gonna be. It is impossible to say within few weeks from conceiving about the gender. But still parents says it's gonna be a girl or vice versa. It's not utter nonsense brother. It's called hope/desire to have something at your favor. Lol! Why can't you comprehend that with good education, experience and language people have the ability to understand what prediction actually is? You think you are the only smart guy here who knows prediction can be wrong? Lol everyone knows that stupid man . For crying out loud this thread is called RAY HOPE lol. Let us all give Ray hope

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
You probably didn't understand/read what I wrote - "If an outland application is approved, EVEN THEN applicants are not receiving PPRs".

Do you understand what that means?

I never said that outland applications are NOT being processed. I said, they are either getting processed slowly or they are NOT getting their CoPRs if processing is complete.

NO passport requests for outland applicants!

Also, PPR means "Passport Request" - and your Nigerian applicant DID NOT receive a PPR. That is all that I said in the post you quoted - Outland applicants are not getting their PPRs or CoPRs.
Oh, I thought PPRs are not being issued due to VACs being shutdown in those countries. With services opening up, one should start expecting PPRs. I don't think slow/no PPRs means no outland applications.

Also the following link evidently tells what I said above,

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/apply-visit-work-student.html
Until June 9, 2020, processing of some applications is suspended, and the application process has changed for
  • visitor visas (including transit visas)
  • eTAs
  • study permits
  • work permits

Last edited:

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Someone posted a question to IRCC about FSW draws like an hour ago, it is the same generic reply again with PNP/CEC. I would think next draw is going to be PNP/CEC based on this.
Apparently, we have become pathetic people who keep our hopes up and make our doubts spill based by over-analysing twitter replies.
But what to do since no one knows what IRCC is planning.