+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Looks like Ontario is planning to extend the emergency until June, so the best bet would be FSW will resume in July. Also, other countries are also starting to open up, so july fits in the timeline.

But nobody knows for sure, it is just my opinion. Cheers !
I meant predictions for CRS Scores.

If FSW comes back:
If CEC only:

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hello Guys,
I got NOI from Alberta on dated 28th May 2020 and now I'm preparing the required documents on behalf of shared check list. hopefully same will be ready today itself and will courier the same to Alberta.
My question is : My IELTS is going to expire on 28th July 2020 and there is no clarity when IELTS exam will be reopened.
Can you please suggest what I have to do so that I can nominate with my existing points.
CRS points :461

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,
I got NOI from Alberta on dated 28th May 2020 and now I'm preparing the required documents on behalf of shared check list. hopefully same will be ready today itself and will courier the same to Alberta.
My question is : My IELTS is going to expire on 28th July 2020 and there is no clarity when IELTS exam will be reopened.
Can you please suggest what I have to do so that I can nominate with my existing points.
CRS points :461
As a matter of interest, do you know what got you the NOI? Do you have relatives living in Alberta? Or an in-demand occupation?

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Yes! I have every single document I could need. Even the many pages stamped for my proof of funds. I got them all by March 7th, when I entered the pool. And since March 4th there have been no FSW draws, so I missed being drawn immediately with CRS 481 by only 3 days.

Thank you for spreading positivity like this. It's really nice to see. You seem like a really nice person. Keep it up! :)
Don't worry. In your case it's clearly just a matter of 'when' and not 'if'. You will definely get through, so you can plan ahead for sure... Hang in there, just some more time.

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Yes, your application will be refused 100%, happened to a few people on this forum. Those duties on the NOC website are general guidelines and there is no way your actual job that you did will match them word to word. That reference letter will lead the VO to believe it is fake or your employer is bogus. How can you make such a big mistake?
I
I just sent it to her as a sample but she just copied and paste what I gave her on the school letterhead. I have the school job description she gave me last year which has the signature of both of us on it and on the school's letterhead. Can I add that to the reference letter and submit because it very difficult to get a new one from her since all the Canadian schools have been closed

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Yes! I have every single document I could need. Even the many pages stamped for my proof of funds. I got them all by March 7th, when I entered the pool. And since March 4th there have been no FSW draws, so I missed being drawn immediately with CRS 481 by only 3 days.

Thank you for spreading positivity like this. It's really nice to see. You seem like a really nice person. Keep it up! :)
Wow! You have it all sorted out :) Don't worry - your time will come.

Reactions: jrossi

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hi, I have a question, I am working as an Architect & Project manager in a private company which is having a chain of pharmacy and restaurants. I have created my profile with NOC 2151, but I don't deal with an external client as stated in required job responsibility because I work on internal projects and my organisation is not an architectural firm. All of the below duties I am performing except last one, but for my own organisation will that be an issue.

This group performs some or all of the following duties:
  • Consult with clients to determine the type, style and purpose of renovations or new building construction being considered
  • Conceptualize and design buildings and develop plans describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules
  • Prepare sketches and models for clients
  • Prepare or supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and other construction documents for use by contractors and tradespersons
  • Prepare bidding documents, participate in contract negotiations and award construction contracts
  • Monitor activities on construction sites to ensure compliance with specifications
  • Conduct feasibility studies and financial analyses of building projects.
Hoping to get some help.
Thanks

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
I am thinking that IRCC should start considering to tweak the EE system because COVID - 19 is here to stay till we don't have a vaccine for it. No one should lose points due to age this year who are already in the pool and have been waiting eagerly for FSW draws to resume.

There should be a clear statement from the government on when they are planning to resume the draws for FSW candidates. Considering mostly all international flight operations are suspended right now, timelines after getting the COPR should me made more flexible in the coming times.

Who all agree with me?

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017

We're still working on your application.
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I just received this email from cic. I don't have any ITA or PNP. I am not sure what the hell this means. Can anybody help me understand please? What application they are working on?

Thanks.

rsindia

Aug 25, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
CEC
Me too got a similar email with no ITA or PNP nomination (as yet). Could be a mass email to FSW candidates to hold onto it. Whats your CRS & NOC though? (458/0124 mine)

rsindia

Aug 25, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
CEC
Also just realised that the profile number that it mentions in the subject line happens to be the one thats expired. My new profile number varies but not sure if its linked in their systems. I think its worth waiting to see if this does bring a good news for FSW candidates or just a false trigger.

Me too got a similar email with no ITA or PNP nomination (as yet). Could be a mass email to FSW candidates to hold onto it. Whats your CRS & NOC though? (458/0124 mine)