Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I think end of June will be a good time to start the FSW, since Ielts is still closed until second week of June anyways.
I already have my IELTS (and all my other documents), so if the draw is sooner, I'm ready. :D
In addition, Wednesday/Thursday makes it exactly 3 months an All program draw was held
I'll remain positive. It'd be so nice to finally get my application processing. Let's see what June brings for us.

Reactions: Pyruvate1

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I already have my IELTS (and all my other documents), so if the draw is sooner, I'm ready. :D

I'll remain positive. It'd be so nice to finally get my application processing. Let's see what June brings for us.
can I ask what documents you already have? All your references and police clearance and medicals too?

Reactions: Rawee

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
I specially logged in to say you Hi. Majid i have read all your posts and its really heart breaking. But I assure you that you will be in canada soon. 470 is a realistic score and FSW draws will resume soon. Dont worry, failures are part of life but all we can do is try try again. I am glad that you did not give up and you are struggling. You will be rewarded for your patience and hardwork.
I hope canada will resume proper immigration process by 15 june.

I don't know. Whenever I try not to think about draws, I search more of it. Also alot of people here speculating that fsw may not resume this year. I don't know man, I just don't know.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
can I ask what documents you already have? All your references and police clearance and medicals too?
Yes! I have every single document I could need. Even the many pages stamped for my proof of funds. I got them all by March 7th, when I entered the pool. And since March 4th there have been no FSW draws, so I missed being drawn immediately with CRS 481 by only 3 days.
I specially logged in to say you Hi. Majid i have read all your posts and its really heart breaking. But I assure you that you will be in canada soon. 470 is a realistic score and FSW draws will resume soon. Dont worry, failures are part of life but all we can do is try try again. I am glad that you did not give up and you are struggling. You will be rewarded for your patience and hardwork.
Thank you for spreading positivity like this. It's really nice to see. You seem like a really nice person. Keep it up! :)

• Sad
Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
It makes me wonder that.....

There will be one person right, who knows when the FSW draw will resume, someone in the department or one of the advisors or minister or politician.... That someone, who knows what we all wanna know...
Ufffff.... I wish I could have known...

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Thank you for the positive message. Really appreciated. I pray it happens.