+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Someone in the PNP section received OINP NOI in the recent tech draw and today they received ITA, what is the point of giving NOI's if ITA is guaranteed in the next draw?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hope so. One more draw with the similar trend and we would be awarded with golden ticket: ITA.
Fingers crossed.
At the same time I a little scared too. IRCC has always been unpredictable.
Anyways good luck buddy.
Considering that opening Canadian borders should be the last thing the government wants to do (or they could be blamed for a second pandemic wave if that happens) and with IELTS closed until end of the month which also when next next draw should happen, our chances are high. But as you said, it is just a positive guess. Anything can happen. Good luck to us all.

Reactions: skgimcanada

Yeboah21

Apr 9, 2020
Someone in the PNP section received OINP NOI in the recent tech draw and today they received ITA, what is the point of giving NOI's if ITA is guaranteed in the next draw?
The NOI is issued by the govt of Ontario, the ITA issued by the govt of Canada. Ontario does not know yesterday what Canada might do today.

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Congrats to all. Im in 442 CEC Waiting for 2 more draws! :)

Reactions: sponsort

iyc

May 15, 2020
Hello and congrats everyone..

My points are 447 but I didn`t get any ITA because of cut-off time, so unfortunate :(:( Hopefully next draw will be for CEC candidates again !!

Mystic

Apr 1, 2020
I am seriously surprised to see no FSW draws for straight 3 months and also with no announcements from IRCC. They are still trying to meet their immigration targets by just inviting their inland applicants but not external immigrants. Wondering how low will they go score wise for the CEC class? Below into 420s? Possible! It's kind of funny they think a candidate with CEC 420 would add more value to the economy than a FSW candidate with 470+ score.

Seriously disappointed. But guess we can do nothing but to wait. I am ok if they no longer wanted to take external candidates for rest of the year, but a clear communication is helpful so that we don't waste our valuable time and resources for the express entry. Canada has handled this poorly & my respect for this agency went down for sure.

Waiting in the pool since december with a score of 467 and now on June 5th am gonna lose 6 points due to age putting me back at 461. I can max my IELTS score bringing back to 470 (max) but is it worth the effort & money spent? I don't know!! Having spent $1600 USD so far, everything is down the hole. Really sad & I can't be more disappointed in current challenging times.

Reactions: aonanuga002