+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

wwok

May 12, 2020
I just an ITA now. CEC 448!
Congrats to everyone here.
Congrats! Did you check your IRCC account to find out about the ITA on your own or did you get an email from IRCC saying there's a status update/new message first?/

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
448 points cec. Profile created on March 8 2020. I haven’t received an invitation yet.
I am same boat at 449, did not receive ITA yet. I had received OINP invite yesterday. Hope it doesnt conflict with that.

Drpak

Oct 6, 2017
Congrats! Did you check your IRCC account to find out about the ITA on your own or did you get an email from IRCC saying there's a status update/new message first?/
I received a message from CIC through my email, and I checked my online account tO view it.

Reactions: wwok

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I am seriously surprised to see no FSW draws for straight 3 months and also with no announcements from IRCC. They are still trying to meet their immigration targets by just inviting their inland applicants but not external immigrants. Wondering how low will they go score wise for the CEC class? Below into 420s? Possible! It's kind of funny they think a candidate with CEC 420 would add more value to the economy than a FSW candidate with 470+ score.

Seriously disappointed. But guess we can do nothing but to wait. I am ok if they no longer wanted to take external candidates for rest of the year, but a clear communication is helpful so that we don't waste our valuable time and resources for the express entry. Canada has handled this poorly & my respect for this agency went down for sure.

Waiting in the pool since december with a score of 467 and now on June 5th am gonna lose 6 points due to age putting me back at 461. I can max my IELTS score bringing back to 470 (max) but is it worth the effort & money spent? I don't know!! Having spent $1600 USD so far, everything is down the hole. Really sad & I can't be more disappointed in current challenging times.
Dont expect FSW draw until pandemic end,economy reopen in canada and most importantly until unemployment is under control.
Canada has lot of students and work force with work permit,who are unemployed now.
Its good they are getting invited after facing a lot and spending a lot
Things wont look good with more competition.
Leaving their own country and coming abroad this year is the most stupidest thing. Brother im being dead honest.They will drain all their savings.