+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Wow I'm so sorry to see all these effort . Honestly I think fsw will happen but not yet . 470 is still a very good score
Honestly, I don’t think nothing below 475 will stand a chance if the FSW pool continues to increase in the coming months.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I'm at 460 FSW.
Do I stand a chance (gradually) once all draws are conducted
IELTS and ECA are at their slowest and hence I believe I might be picked up eventually
Correct me if I'm wrong

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I'm at 460 FSW.
Do I stand a chance (gradually) once all draws are conducted
IELTS and ECA are at their slowest and hence I believe I might be picked up eventually
Correct me if I'm wrong
Not to discourage or anything but not even by a long shot you can get an ITA at 460. Start looking to gather points. How does your IELTS looks like? Bachelors/Masters? Work experience? Age?

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Didn't know we had so many economists and health experts in the forum
Super like :)!! Economy / fresh brains blah blah..! Reminds me of cliche dialogues in IELTS essay writings "for the society, for the economy etc". Speaking of which, folks trying ielts, stay away from these words if you need a good score.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I feel IRCC should make an official announcement that FSW and FST draws are currently on hold.
The only statement they made is that they're focusing on CEC and PNP right now. I fully agree - some more information specifically about FSW would be great. Just so we can stress a bit less, and officially know what we're in for.

Reactions: Hajimuktar

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Super like :)!! Economy / fresh brains blah blah..! Reminds me of cliche dialogues in IELTS essay writings "for the society, for the economy etc". Speaking of which, folks trying ielts, stay away from these words if you need a good score.
Guys, i got 6,5 writing is there any way to know seperate scores for task1and task 2?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi, my score is 465 FSW, NOC 1112. In any case, whta are my chances of getting a NOI this year.
You are getting through in a few draws after FSW draws resume. See, it depends of influx of dudes with high score. At the moment, the 460 to 470 range is around 7k (since a long time) and the 470 to 480 (not easily attainable by a FSW) range is mostly occupied by CEC dudes
Tomo they will be flushed out.
We need to concentrate more on the 460 to 470
Given the fact that IELTS may take few more months to resume and ECA organizations have taken a long pause, the trend will now go downward
There are people here who will say score will stay above 475 or 480 or 500 or 600. It is all pure speculation
Ignore all those who say you are not making
Mark my words, you are clinching an ITA soon
Remember, IELTS even if it resumes, will not run in full strength and not all can get CLB 10
Plus upcoming ECAs will be into a long delay
So score will come down to the higher 450s and may increase later
Cheer up buddy.
You will get an ITA soon. Mark my words