+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 147th Draw - CEC

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
I am CEC @443. I hope there is 12 points drop in 148th draw "Best of Luck".
Thanks, let's hope for the best! I got OINP NOI yesterday but it is not a good option to accept/apply now because I cannot apply for BOWP while ON PNP is being processed since my current work permit is expiring by July end. so hoping to get federal ITA so that I can apply for BOWP once I submit federal application and get AOR. Any other suggestions?

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
You are getting through in a few draws after FSW draws resume. See, it depends of influx of dudes with high score. At the moment, the 460 to 470 range is around 7k (since a long time) and the 470 to 480 (not easily attainable by a FSW) range is mostly occupied by CEC dudes
Tomo they will be flushed out.
We need to concentrate more on the 460 to 470
Given the fact that IELTS may take few more months to resume and ECA organizations have taken a long pause, the trend will now go downward
There are people here who will say score will stay above 475 or 480 or 500 or 600. It is all pure speculation
Ignore all those who say you are not making
Mark my words, you are clinching an ITA soon
Remember, IELTS even if it resumes, will not run in full strength and not all can get CLB 10
Plus upcoming ECAs will be into a long delay
So score will come down to the higher 450s and may increase later
Cheer up buddy.
You will get an ITA soon. Mark my words
Thank you for the detailed insight. Really helpful.

G35driver

Jan 17, 2020
You are getting through in a few draws after FSW draws resume. See, it depends of influx of dudes with high score. At the moment, the 460 to 470 range is around 7k (since a long time) and the 470 to 480 (not easily attainable by a FSW) range is mostly occupied by CEC dudes
Tomo they will be flushed out.
We need to concentrate more on the 460 to 470
Given the fact that IELTS may take few more months to resume and ECA organizations have taken a long pause, the trend will now go downward
There are people here who will say score will stay above 475 or 480 or 500 or 600. It is all pure speculation
Ignore all those who say you are not making
Mark my words, you are clinching an ITA soon
Remember, IELTS even if it resumes, will not run in full strength and not all can get CLB 10
Plus upcoming ECAs will be into a long delay
So score will come down to the higher 450s and may increase later
Cheer up buddy.
You will get an ITA soon. Mark my words
Actually, the 471+ score range is no longer occupied by CEC candidates, since the last CEC draws took them out of the pool but still the total number of applicants within this range has increased since mid of March. While I agree with you that the cut-off score will go down once the FSW draws are resumed, I do not think it will be a fast drop.

Dreambigca

May 15, 2018
Hi

Any body who could guide or help with my query below:

I am in Canada at the moment and completed my 1 year diploma course from one of the colleges in Ontario. Now I've moved to Edmonton and joined my brother.
I created an express entry profile and I'm at CRS of 437th (with my previous work experiences in home country plus 1 year course in Canada)

What are the chance to have my file picked from pool under PNP of Alberta or Ontario or Saskatoon?

And is there any other procedure to apply for PNPs after entering into the federal express entry pool?

Thanks

asimhafeez19

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Guys I have just gotten my ITA, a bit confused on the following question:

Please indicate below whether you will be paying your RPRF, along with your Processing Fees

what does this mean? RPRF and processing fees are different?

Reactions: a7medfx

! Maha!

Oct 22, 2019
Hi

Any body who could guide or help with my query below:

I am in Canada at the moment and completed my 1 year diploma course from one of the colleges in Ontario. Now I've moved to Edmonton and joined my brother.
I created an express entry profile and I'm at CRS of 437th (with my previous work experiences in home country plus 1 year course in Canada)

What are the chance to have my file picked from pool under PNP of Alberta or Ontario or Saskatoon?

And is there any other procedure to apply for PNPs after entering into the federal express entry pool?

Thanks
Can you please tell which diploma you were enrolled in? I also want to apply for a 1 year diploma program in Canada. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated. TIA!

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Hello Dear Members,

Have not visited this forum for a while but i am always grateful for all the opnions, encouragement and support i have received and will receive from this forum. I wish everyone has been doing well, even if right now not in a good moment, please don't stop fighting for your dreams.

I was laid off this March due to terrible company business situation. Afterwards my experiences have been bumpy and rough ....

But anyway, in early May i got ita, now i've noticed that pre-ita, the starting month of one non-canadian job i put was month D; however, as i looked through previous applications (such as for study visas and work visas), regarding this job, the starting month i put was all (D minus 3) month (3 months ahead than D). Now i've recalled the reason ... I had 3 probation months for this job during which salaries were paid however the boss didn't pay my relevant social insurances until i passed the probation period. Before ita when i was creating EE profile, i especially checked a brochure called "working manual" which is sort of a employment/insurance record brochure issued by my home country local authorities. It states that job officially started from month D, when my corresponding social insurance started as well. Of course the fact is i started in month D-3, with salary but no insurance (saved that boss some money).

What shall i do? Change the starting month to D-3, which would be consistent with my previous visa applications, or, do no modifications.
And the change does not affect any CRS score for sure.

If i change, will it be any record automatically generated to show any discrepancy?

Another question, regarding study, pre-ita i only filled my canadian educations, one of which can claim points; i didn't put any other educations back to my country such as bachelor study, high school study, etc. Shall i add them now? is it a must? these studies don't claim points as well. Suppose i add, will i be required to provide some sort of credential assessment certificates? And these non-canadian educations were out of the latest 10 years, so i don't think i can list them in personal history.

Well, wish some of you can provide some opinions/suggestions.

Very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

• Haha
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Guys I have just gotten my ITA, a bit confused on the following question:

Please indicate below whether you will be paying your RPRF, along with your Processing Fees

what does this mean? RPRF and processing fees are different?
Yes one is the processing fees and other is the PR card fees. I believe processing fees is 825 $ and pr fees is 500 $

Rickyguggu

Star Member
May 19, 2017
I dont think you will face any problem getting ITA. However it will be hard for people like me who are sitting at 451 with canadian experience and will get destroyed. But i am happy for you and everyone who will get ITA because everyone worked hard for their dream.
All the best
you will get ITA today for sure wait for 12 hrs

Rickyguggu

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Good evening.i feel like next draw being whether cec or fsw highy depends on the covid 19 / quarantine situtation in India. As the situation worsens there day by day, the chances of next fsw draw goes down as India contributes more than any other country in the world. Ircc realizes that all those Indian fellows even if they pass through getting ITA round,later on they will be having difficulties gattering all those necessary documents as most of government organizatins would be closed. Lets see..wish good luck to every one!
i got my PCC in 3 days . all what you need from govt

Rickyguggu

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Don't be too worried about this, and stay focus on your life right now. I personally think the CEC & PNP draw will last at least for 1 or 2 more draws considering the current circumstance.
If the worse case happens, then think about the solution at that time.
It is always better to be optimistic... because you never know what happens tomorrow.
I can tell you my story if I can let you feel better.

I should have been invited in October 2018 if everything goes well because the cut-off score is around 440s and I got 445.
But I had a severe illness in August 2018, and I have to stop accumulating my Canadian working experience and receive treatment immediately. You can imagine how I was frustrated at that time. I just need to work two more months then I can get one full year working experience to apply for PR.
Then, after 6 months when I am recovered from my illness and come back to my work; I was surprised the Cut-off scores were shot up to 470s. So I knew I had no choice but to work one more year in my country to earn more scores because my PGWP has already expired.

I went back to my country in April this year, then I suddenly noticed that there are draws for CECs AND PNPs only, the scores now are dipping down recently, which I have never imagined before.

See? Life is so unpredictable just like IRCC ...
Right now I still keep finding jobs in my country because I know I cannot fully rely on the hope, I have to be ready for any unexpected situation.
But am I too worried about my situation? No...
One thing that I learned from my past experience is that stop thinking about something that you cannot control, try your best and see what will happen in the next moment.
Meanwhile, stay positive so that you can have the courage to face any failure in your life.
No more FSW for atleast 3 months for sure . or prove me worng or just watch.