+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 146th Draw - PNP

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Unthinkable happened, feeling very demotivated...
(Am at 471, fsw from April 1)
Am going to watch some series and restricting myself frm any CAN immi news for 15 days. that's the plan for now...

Jenna244

Apr 21, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am currently in the process of submitting my profile but my noc code lies under two categories, under C and B NOC code as i was working at financial institution as a Member service representative which falls under FSR (noc b) also under CSR(NOC C)

so i was wondering how can i classify, should i consider my pay rate ?

if i go with NOC B would they decline my experience later on ?

Please advise further
THANKYOU

Reactions: Pgill2609

RobbGi

May 1, 2020
Hello Everyone.
I have a question regarding work experience .
if I have worked for 17 months as a dentist under NOC x
And also have work experience of 10 months as a IELTS TRAINER under NOC y

HOW MUCH WORK EXPERIENCE DOES THIS WHOLE COME OUT TO ? Also , Is there any points difference between 1 year and 2 years of work experience for FSW ?

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am currently in the process of submitting my profile but my noc code lies under two categories, under C and B NOC code as i was working at financial institution as a Member service representative which falls under FSR (noc b) also under CSR(NOC C)

Please advise further
THANKYOU
I think that falls under c you need to look at the job duties

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

Please advise further
THANKYOU
Its all about duties.

max04

Mar 21, 2020
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #146 – April 30, 2020

Canadian Experience Class

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,311Footnote *

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,311st or above

Date and time of round: May 1, 2020 at 11:33:47 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 452

Tie-breaking rule: October 10, 2019 at 19:15:28 UTC

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Congratulations another draw, lucky CEC guys.
Still CEC are not lucky. Till 2018 CRS Cutoff Scores were 438 - 445 few times it went to 451. But Since last it is above 460s-470s. Difficult to get ITA for people who have studied in Canada and have experience in Canada to achieve that high Score. I hope it CEC Scores drop more in coming draws.

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Still CEC are not lucky. Till 2018 CRS Cutoff Scores were 438 - 445 few times it went to 451. But Since last it is above 460s-470s. Difficult to get ITA for people who have studied in Canada and have experience in Canada to achieve that high Score. I hope it CEC Scores drop more in coming draws.
And it might transform the immigration as we know it. Why would Canada be interested in granting PR to outsiders directly when they can bring the same number of youth in their early 30's and those individuals will study in Canada, get experience in Canada and once they have spend large sum of moneys in education and accommodation etc, they will be granted PR under CEC program. Looks like win win for Canadian government. Student will first spend money at the time of education and then spend another 3 years atleast to get citizenship.

Reactions: Rickyguggu