+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 146th Draw - PNP

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Yes! They even changed Provicial nominee Program to Provincial Nominee Class with a capital N.
Ok, that's an interesting finding.
I wonder if they changed something internally... Currently, I believe there's no way for IRCC to do a FSW-only draw (at least they never did that in the past). Maybe this change in the PNP name is somehow related to changes they applied to all categories and the way they're sorted in the pool.
I don't want (but can't avoid) to nurture hopes regarding a possible FSW-only draw. For now, let's wait.
Probably we'll see a CEC draw tomorrow or on Monday.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Ok, that's an interesting finding.
I wonder if they changed something internally... Currently, I believe there's no way for IRCC to do a FSW-only draw (at least they never did that in the past). Maybe this change in the PNP name is somehow related to changes they applied to all categories and the way they're sorted in the pool.
I don't want (but can't avoid) to nurture hopes regarding a possible FSW-only draw. For now, let's wait.
Probably we'll see a CEC draw tomorrow or on Monday.
If a CEC only draw happens again, then some of the NOI's issued by OINP for French speakers will definitely be wasted. Maybe a general draw will take place and OINP will give out Tech draw/General draw NOI's.