+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 146th Draw - PNP

Kawar47

Nov 3, 2018
I have 3 years experience in job as Laboratory personnel, and 2 years experience as a financial analyst. I have Lmia for financial analyst position. But the problem is, if i chose financial analyst as my primary job in Express entry profile, i get 467 points, But if select laboratory personnel job as primary occupation, and financial analyst as secondary job with lmia, i get 492 points. What should i do? I am stuck in this dilemma. Can i post laboratory personnel job as primary occupation and lmia in financial analyst position? Please help me.

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I agree! But logically speaking, with the processing time of 6 to 9 months for FSW, makes no sense to put FSW draws on hold for so long. Even if they conduct draws now, by the time the applications reach the stage of processing, the pandemic would have subsided substantially.
There is the big risk of a second wave in the fall. So they might want to be careful about that too

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Minimal IELTS and PNP will qualify anyone on the 67 grid point assessment required to be eligible for EE as a nomination alone is worth 20 points on it.
Thanks, but my question was how would that person get a PNP in the first place? As @tapperb has pointed out, it could be a different pilot program, however it seems a bit unlikely as it wouldn't fall under EE. Or perhaps, it could probably be a combination of low IELTS score, but having a relative residing in Canada would get one a PNP from Manitoba?

Apologies if my reply isn't coherent, I'm just trying to make a sense of it and thinking out aloud..

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Thanks, but my question was how would that person get a PNP in the first place? As @tapperb has pointed out, it could be a different pilot program, however it seems a bit unlikely as it wouldn't fall under EE. Or perhaps, it could probably be a combination of low IELTS score, but having a relative residing in Canada would get one a PNP from Manitoba?

Apologies if my reply isn't coherent, I'm just trying to make a sense of it and thinking out aloud..
Whatever IRCC is gonna do, they gonna do, we are noone to object, even if you do, nothing is gonna happen out of it, so try to put your energy in something productive until this pandemic settles.

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Whatever IRCC is gonna do, they gonna do, we are noone to object, even if you do, nothing is gonna happen out of it, so try to put your energy in something productive until this pandemic settles.
thanks for your advice, but i'm not sure how it's linked to what i'm discussing.
i'm not objecting as to why X person is invited and i'm not.. I'm just trying to understand the process behind it.

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
thanks for your advice, but i'm not sure how it's linked to what i'm discussing.
i'm not objecting as to why X person is invited and i'm not.. I'm just trying to understand the process behind it.
I said, we are just complicating things for us, we dont need to go that deep into immigration procedures and keep on obsessing about why no FSW

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
May will be a lucky month for FWS candidates..mark my words
No, no actually it is pretty unlikely to happen in May, i am here in Toronto and knows how things are going on, all the colleges and universities are closed till May 31st, all government organizations are closed until further notice, we still having highest number of deaths and positive cases, May is too early for this prediction, at least i will say, in mid june or early july, we will start to see some restrictions lifting off and FSW getting back in game

Reactions: Pgill2609

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019
No, no actually it is pretty unlikely to happen in May, i am here in Toronto and knows how things are going on, all the colleges and universities are closed till May 31st, all government organizations are closed until further notice, we still having highest number of deaths and positive cases, May is too early for this prediction, at least i will say, in mid june or early july, we will start to see some restrictions lifting off and FSW getting back in game
This is hard on everyone, Toronto is lock down till.may 31 and I dont think traveling will be the first to open at all. Draws for fsw will happen or may not none of us know. At the moment I know canda is trying so hard to keep those in canada in a job , the unemployment is high. I feel their objective is to secure business first then possibly allowing fsw draws. Remember cec are only going through with expereince who most likely still have a job. I am disappointed in Ontario how they have conducted zero draws in human capital and not reopened streams so even those in canada are suffering. Things are getting hard and on one knows how to handle it. Ontario reopening plan has no dates and the message is very clear, this is how we are opening not a when. My mum was booked to come in august her ticket has been refunded back to her last week by Air transit, this shows travelling may be off list. Fsw the scores will be low too for your draw so it will happen at some point but not yet.

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello my CEC peeps
Today is the day we will see one more CEC draw have faith all the best and let this FSW people cry as much as they want

Reactions: Pgill2609

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

There are a lot of non EE paper based PNP streams for all provinces and applying for for PR through that route takes around 2 years so if anyone with a nomination is able qualify for EE, they will get their PR much quicker.

Reactions: Rohit Chhabra