+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 145th Draw - CEC

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
In your "Account Timeline" tab in your dashboard do you see any "Completed" application? If you do it will have options like "order duplicate IRCC" or "Download PDF Report".

There you will see "Details" link beside your application reference number. That should show some details that can help you.
I have checked it too but no tracking number is mentioned in the details.
Tnx for your guidance however

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
WES completed verifying my certificates on 19 Mar 2020. I have not received a hardcopy since then. I thought it would be due to Canada borders being closed.

asksharelearn

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
I am sorry I wasn't of much help. I did not need to check the tracking. I received mine in about 2 weeks after completion. I am assuming yours is taking time because of the current situation.

But you can always download a softcopy of your evaluation.

You can always call WES on business hours to ask any questions you have.

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
I am sorry I wasn't of much help. I did not need to check the tracking. I received mine in about 2 weeks after completion. I am assuming yours is taking time because of the current situation.

But you can always download a softcopy of your evaluation.

You can always call WES on business hours to ask any questions you have.
tnx for ur information buddy. was your postal method express?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I would submit a request to WES to find out. Maybe you'll be lucky and someone who's still working in the Toronto office right now will give you your tracking number. :) How long ago was it shipped?

Also, I wouldn't worry, since you only need the digital PDF for your application.

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
I would submit a request to WES to find out. Maybe you'll be lucky and someone who's still working in the Toronto office right now will give you your tracking number. :) How long ago was it shipped?

Also, I wouldn't worry, since you only need the digital PDF for your application.
it was shipped yesterday. tnx for ur response

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
https://www.immigration.ca/minimum-score-drops-in-new-ontario-entrepreneur-stream-draw
Ontario has conducted its second Entrepreneurial stream draw of the year Inviting candidates with lower scores compared to its previous draw of 26/02/20. For those waiting on OINP, this might be the second wave of draws from Ontario so stay glued as OINP do not announce pre-draw dates.
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Maybe they'll be having some draws soon for other streams, like in-demand NOCs.

Reactions: joconstantine

palak63

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
I have Checked it but it is not clickable. nothing happens:rolleyes:
did you opt for a trackable wes document or a normal one. As the normal one was just $7 and the one which would provide a tracking ID would be some $80 or something. So what did you pay along with the normal WES fees?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Yes
Ontario draws are usually conducted consecutively so this might be an indication for other stream draws to come .
Does it mean a draw for all categories might be on the way?