+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 145th Draw - CEC

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
So, i guess no draws today...
And i think same for Tomorrow. So my guess is..... next one probably May 1st week with all programs at crs 469+
Share ur thoughts, be positive....

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
If it doesn’t take place today or tomorrow, there are higher chances on 29 and 30 (Wednesday and Thursday) the real suspense is that either it will be a regular draw or CEC, in both cases CEC candidates will be eligible

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
If it doesn’t take place today or tomorrow, there are higher chances on 29 and 30 (Wednesday and Thursday) the real suspense is that either it will be a regular draw or CEC, in both cases CEC candidates will be eligible
Hi,
Since am new to this, have we ever had 3 draws in a month before?
Would they do that many numbers in a month if they would be looking to reduce total numbers later on?

I seriously wish all these cec guys gets ITA since they are already living half their dream. But if FSW gets delayed, my case will be...
Soon we find out right!

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
My prediction is they are waiting to see when India and other key countries open up and then FSW draws will return.
I think that situation in India is getting worse day by day... so they going to extend the quarantine...and the peak is not there yet..i think India is going to be next Italy... all my support to Indian people !!

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,
Since am new to this, have we ever had 3 draws in a month before?
Would they do that many numbers in a month if they would be looking to reduce total numbers later on?

I seriously wish all these cec guys gets ITA since they are already living half their dream. But if FSW gets delayed, my case will be...
Soon we find out right!
No one knows about their preferences at the moment, but there is a possibility to see 3 draws in a month ( last year 2019, January and May they have done the same) so there is no suprise if the draw will happen again this month

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy