AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Ok. So i am reading all the threads Re: "Ray of Hope" since last year. I don't find it "RAY OF HOPE" in any way.
It's always a fight between those who are extremely pessimistic with those who are extremely optimistic. You see a lot of personal opinions, conclusions and, of course "a friend of my cat who is a grandmother of a dog of a lawyer who once saw an MP told me that..." - information from some very "reliable" sources.

The middle ground only occurs on the first page of each "Ray of Hope" thread in the form of a draw.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019

Love preet

Dec 5, 2019
It's always a fight between those who are extremely pessimistic with those who are extremely optimistic. You see a lot of personal opinions, conclusions and, of course "a friend of my cat who is a grandmother of a dog of a lawyer who once saw an MP told me that..." - information from some very "reliable" sources.

The middle ground only occurs on the first page of each "Ray of Hope" thread in the form of a draw.
Right... One should realize IRCC do not read our comments. So stay positive and help each other to settle down.

Reactions: hardeep bal

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Sir FSW draw will happen within a month or two for sure, but now please give some positivity to applicants in CEC .
I am an applicant of CEC with 450 points .2 years experience and education from canada. I am waiting in the pool since the points went too high.i had to leave canada and go back to my home country because of this high points.
Please understand our situation and give us some hope and positive talks.
I hope all next draws in coming weeks will be only for CEC Candidates. i am at 443, have 2 years experience and education from canada, had to leave Canada because of high crs score since last year.

asksharelearn

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
I hope all next draws in coming weeks will be only for CEC Candidates. i am at 443, have 2 years experience and education from canada, had to leave Canada because of high crs score since last year.
Can I ask you how old you are? I mean you have two years of CEC and a canadian degree. How do you have only 443? Just out of curiosity. No offense.

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
4year bachelor degree plus one year canadian experience ,me with 451 points,CEC
Come on cic , make it happen pleasee
I think i deserved this..

Reactions: Mo96