File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
They could hire more people? Expand their workforce and and new branches to facilitate the process more rapidly.
No chance that will happen in my opinion.The costs of processing applications are already too high and have to be 65% covered by Canadian taxpayers (application fees do not come anywhere close to covering the costs to process immigration applications). I can't imagine the government is going to increase these costs further given all of the much higher priorities due to COVID-19. Focus is going to be on health care, social support systems, and employment - not immigration.

Karanbir29

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yes, I've already done mine. Just told the office it was upfront. I have my UMI number and all the forms have been submitted to IRCC already, even though I'm still waiting for my ITA.
Ok. Can it be done before making an express extry profile?

Last edited:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
As long as you are sure than you will get ITA in next few draws you can get medical done in advance. Just keep in mind that it is valid for a year and you need to land in Canada before it expires.
Lol, this was me in January. Confident with my 481 CRS. Went along to get my medicals. Ready to enter the pool as soon as I got my ECA. Got ECA just after the March 4th FSW draw. No more FSW draws since. :p

try profile?
Ok. Can it be done before making an express extry profile?
Yes, that's what I did.

Karanbir29

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Lol, this was me in January. Confident with my 481 CRS. Went along to get my medicals. Ready to enter the pool as soon as I got my ECA. Got ECA just after the March 4th FSW draw. No more FSW draws since. :p

Yes, that's what I did.
Thank you. My CRS score is 488 and I fall under CEC and Would be eligible to make one in a few weeks. So I wanted to know if I can go for a medical before making express entry profile.
I hope you get your ITA soon.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thank you. My CRS score is 488 and I fall under CEC and Would be eligible to make one in a few weeks. So I wanted to know if I can go for a medical before making express entry profile.
I hope you get your ITA soon.
Ah, great! That's a fantastic score. What is stopping you from making your profile now?

Thank you. As do I. :)

Eve 91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
New to this and don't know where to paste this.

Please I got ITA under CEC last week but I have a problem. I stopped work last year in November because my bowp was refused since my pr application came out as incomplete. Currently, I'm on a visitor record staus and have applied for an open work permit. Will that affect my application and also would I need to provide proof of funds since I don't have enough funds in my account now.

Please help

miami_beach

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Guys, I was just wondering if we should Tweet IRCC about FSW's future and tag Minister of IRCC Marco Mendicino and PM Trudeau along. If enough of us tag them in our tweets, we might get a response from them.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
My one year experience has not competed yet and from where would I get UMI number if I dent have a profile?
The UMI number will be on the medical forms, once you have completed the medical exam. Ask the medical office to print you a copy.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Guys, I was just wondering if we should Tweet IRCC about FSW's future and tag Minister of IRCC Marco Mendicino and PM Trudeau along. If enough of us tag them in our tweets, we might get a response from them.
There are a ton of people already doing this and it looks like there are FSW inland applicants whose permit is expiring soon. Keep a lookout on IRCC's Twitter handle.

miami_beach

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
There are a ton of people already doing this and it looks like there are FSW inland applicants whose permit is expiring soon. Keep a lookout on IRCC's Twitter handle.
I don't think anyone has ever tagged Minister Mendicino and PM Trudeau in their tweets. This IRCC Twitter handle is a total waste. Looks like there is an IT guy sitting at the desk and answering everyone without any inside knowledge, and it becomes more apparent when they say "We aren’t going to speculate on future rounds."

Reactions: srk2322

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don't think anyone has ever tagged Minister Mendicino and PM Trudeau in their tweets. This IRCC Twitter handle is a total waste. Looks like there is an IT guy sitting at the desk and answering everyone without any inside knowledge, and it becomes more apparent when they say "We aren’t going to speculate on future rounds."
I saw some tweets tagging the ministers in the last few days, response was the same. It won't make a difference even if everybody started doing it aggressively as their response will be just the same.

What I think is if a draw happens next week or on April 29/30, it will another PNP+CEC draw. If we see the next draw after 3 weeks because the last draw was a B2B draw, I think they will go back to general draws because if they want to prioritize CEC candidates, then we should see draws every week/2 weeks till whenever they decided to do it.

FSW inland candidates on Twitter are asking for an FSW draw only for inland candidates lol. Wonder what will happen with them after their permit expires.

ale.qiu10

Apr 18, 2020
Hello guys, I hope you can help me out.

I have an EE profile with 437 points under the CEC with one year of working experience, In July this year I will be completing 2 years of working experience, therefore, my points will go up to 462.

On March 3, I was lucky enough to register for OINP: International Student Stream. The reason why I did this its because the points in EE were really high and I lost hope, but recently I believe due to COVID19 the points have been dropping.

So currently I am in the EE pool and my application for OINP is processing, apparently it takes about 30-90 days to get a nomination, so I will be assumed that I should be nominated around June.

If I get the nomination before getting an ITA from IRCC,

1. Can I still get an ITA from IRCC even though I have a nomination?
2. Can I wait about a month to see if I get an ITA on my EE profile?
3. Can I cancel my nomination after it has been issued?

I don’t really want to do the paper-based process because it takes long time, but I will do it if I don’t get an ITA.

Thank you!