File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
but there is a reason for the CEC and PNP only draws and there is a reason IRCC chose to do it this way, do you think they wouldn't have met to discuss their options. They decide what is best for them, not YOU or ME
What is the reason?

I just really want to know. I do not want to get into this circle-go-merry debate.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Just imagine how Much pain it was for us to see high score and scattered our dreams
It was just as hard as for FSW who also were saving every dollar that they could for proof of funds, IELTS preparation, testing, etc.
It’s a competition. If someone outside of Canada, not living in an English-spoken country, can still manage to overcome the CEC bonus points, can still manage to get a better language results, sometimes can even manage to learn French... if means the CEC candidate is just not even trying hard enough as the other guys.
An inland candidate at 450 is just not trying to get a PR, to be honest. They simply spent money, but are not dedicated to compete in the pool. Let’s just face the reality here.
The current system already provides enough benefits for these candidates to easily surpass 460. On the other hand, an Outland candidate that can reach 470 is way more devoted to earn those points.

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Again, there is a pandemic, no one is saying one stream is better, this is ircc way of responding to an unsual situation. I have no interest in the general debate, I am only saying we are in an abnormal time, so there will be abnormal changes
No one is enjoying anyone's pain, you are obviously missing the point, there is a pandemic, IRCC is doing the best they can, no one can question them if they decide to suspend immigration, so stop this they are against you mentality, Once things normalize, regular draws will begin, People are dying, quit been selfish,Be patient. No one is been favored, If you cant see that, then am sorry. Life happens sometimes.n I never said its about money, sorry if you cant comprehend my posts.
@Dami90 I fully understand your posts, but do you? These are your words:
1. "How is it equal if some are spending more money and are on the same level as those spending less." - You DID say its about the money, and then you backed out saying "I never said its about money, sorry if you cant comprehend my posts."
2. "i like how FSWs think they are more economically valuable...Your degrees and experience doesn't count for much.". - You did clearly announced the insignificance of FSW degrees in Canada (their years of hard work) and then you claimed "no one is saying one stream is better".
3. "I have no interest in the general debate" - Yet you state world news here like "People are dying"

i like how FSWs think they are more economically valuable to the Canadian economy when it's that smugness that keeps them unemployed for 3 months when they finally realize their expectations of getting employed in their prior field isn't going to work out and that they need to take survival jobs. Wake up and smell the coffee. Your degrees and experience doesn't count for much.
Honestly, trying to scare high-point candidates by calling FSWs "smug" (ironical, clearly everyone can see who's smug here) or threatening them with "need to take survival jobs" or " your degrees and experience doesn't count for much" is a very unethical tactic to demotivate others.

Admin shouldn't allow for such posts.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
It was just as hard as for FSW who also were saving every dollar that they could for proof of funds, IELTS preparation, testing, etc.
It’s a competition. If someone outside of Canada, not living in an English-spoken country, can still manage to overcome the CEC bonus points, can still manage to get a better language results, sometimes can even manage to learn French... if means the CEC candidate is just not even trying hard enough as the other guys.
An inland candidate at 450 is just not trying to get a PR, to be honest. They simply spent money, but are not dedicated to compete in the pool. Let’s just face the reality here.
The current system already provides enough benefits for these candidates to easily surpass 460. On the other hand, an Outland candidate that can reach 470 is way more devoted to earn those points.
Agree with you even though I am a CEC candidate. It's way harder for FSW candidates to achieve anything above 460. CEC candidates who struggle to make it past 460 are kids with an educational credential lesser than a 3-year diploma. a CEC candidate with a 3-year diploma can achieve 460+ score with just a CLB 9 and one year of skilled work experience in Canada. FSW candidates on the other hand need a Master's degree, 3+ years of foreign skilled work experience and CLB 9+ to achieve this.

Edit: Let's put this discussion behind and move on. FSW draws are not happening due to lock down in many countries. No one stream is superior to other streams. FSW draws will happen as soon as they are feasible.

imran86

Sep 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
This discussion is useless. CEC and PNP draws are happening only due to the pandemic. It does not mean IRCC prefers CEC and PNP over FSW. They are slowly lifting restrictions in a few provinces and as other countries follow the suit, IRCC will be able to do FSW draws. FSW applications are processed in country-specific visa offices. With most visa offices closed, they technically can't do a draw because it will just generate a huge backlog which might increase the processing time to more than a year.

This is exactly the point most of people are missing to note in this blog. What benefit an ITA has if you cant apply while being under lockdown??? Visa services do not fall under essential services and GOD knows when will things start going normal even after lockdown in all countries end. Unless Canada's visa offices resume work in most countries there is absolutely no point in inviting FSW candidates.

Reactions: indianstudent96

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
1. "How is it equal if some are spending more money and are on the same level as those spending less." - You DID say its about the money, and then you backed out saying "I never said its about money, sorry if you cant comprehend my posts."
2. "i like how FSWs think they are more economically valuable...Your degrees and experience doesn't count for much.". - You did clearly announced the insignificance of FSW degrees in Canada (their years of hard work) and then you claimed "no one is saying one stream is better".
3. "I have no interest in the general debate" - Yet you state world news here like "People are dying"

Honestly, trying to scare high-point candidates by calling FSWs "smug" (ironical, clearly everyone can see who's smug here) or threatening them with "need to take survival jobs" or " your degrees and experience doesn't count for much" is a very unethical tactic to demotivate others.

I don't need to scare anyone, I'll have more than 500 points when I'm done with my 1 year experience. Honestly, you do you. I don't really care what happens to be honest, just didn't like all the hate CECs were getting from FSWs complaining about the draws.

Reactions: cybertruck

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I don't need to scare anyone, I'll have more than 500 points when I'm done with my 1 year experience. Honestly, you do you. I don't really care what happens to be honest, just didn't like all the hate CECs were getting from FSWs complaining about the draws.
I get you, some people are sore losers. The thing is, they are not getting it in their senses that all this is being caused because of some deadly disease. CEC folk didn't create it to benefit themselves (FSW had a right to defame CEC fellas if this was true). Rather, the government is taking steps to atleast keep the draws going on a regular basis. A complete standstill on this would rather create chaos among all. We have seen the effects of a missed draw. Imagine 10 missed draws. I know there aren't many additions to the pool and the effects won't be that drastic, but still be really dangerous for many folks out here.

FSW candidates must rather rejoice the fact that the amount of people is reducing in the pool. Many of the 460 and 470+ would also include CEC fellas. Now that they are out of the pool, lower scoring FSW could atleast have half a chance at the ITA.

It isn't all about if the glass is half full or half empty. The glass has water, and every last drop of it gives me courage to endure this draught.

We all are here for the same purpose (though a small amount are here for entertainment only). We should try and raise the morale of each other rather than being smug for one reason or another. Every dog has its days.

(There will be comeback comments, hard hitting ones too and too much negative thoughts. I accept everything.)

Edit : spelling errors corrected

Last edited:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I get you, some people are sore losers. The thing is, they are not getting it in their senses that all this is being caused because some deadly disease. CEC folk didn't create it to benefit themselves (FSW had a right to defame CEC fellas if this was true). Rather, the government is taking steps to atleast keep the draws going on a regular basis. A complete standstill on this would rather create chaos among all. We have seen the effects of a missed draw. Imagine 10 missed draws. I know there aren't many additions to the pool and the effects won't be that drastic, but still be really dangerous for many folks out here.

FSW candidates must rather rejoice the fact that the amount of people is reducing in the pool. Many of the 460 and 470+ would also include CEC fellas. Now that they are out of the pool, lower scoring FSW could atleast have half a chance at the ITA.

It isn't all about if the glass is half full or half empty. The glass has water, and every last drop of it gives me courage to endure this draught.

We all are here for the same purpose (though a small amount are here for entertainment only). We should try and raise the moral of each other rather than being smug for one reason or another. Every dog has its days.

(There will be comeback comments, hard hitting ones too and too much negative thoughts. I accept everything.)
Thanks for still trying to remain positive in all of this. I appreciate it.

I can say I'm super frustrated. Not about Canada pausing FSW draws because of COVID. That makes perfect sense. More just about not knowing when the next one will be. Having documents that I paid for that will expire. Medicals that will expire in December. That kind of thing.

Sitting with 481 CRS and not knowing when the next draw for my stream will be, and if it'll be in time.

But, having said that, I agree with you that we need to try and remain positive. Patience is key, and positivity helps us get by, and can make others around us feel the same way. So, I do appreciate your comment.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thanks for still trying to remain positive in all of this. I appreciate it.

I can say I'm super frustrated. Not about Canada pausing FSW draws because of COVID. That makes perfect sense. More just about not knowing when the next one will be. Having documents that I paid for that will expire. Medicals that will expire in December. That kind of thing.

Sitting with 481 CRS and not knowing when the next draw for my stream will be, and if it'll be in time.

But, having said that, I agree with you that we need to try and remain positive. Patience is key, and positivity helps us get by, and can make others around us feel the same way. So, I do appreciate your comment.
This is exactly what we need in Ray of Hope threads. People have to be optimistic and try to avoid listening to the pessimistic ones.