+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 145th Draw - CEC

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
:D:D
next draw is certainly for FST
I’m really curious about whether or not FST are going to continue or not. I mean, from all sorts of EE candidates, the FSTers would be the group most vulnerable to a recession and weak economic performance. Not to mention that many (if not the majority) are outlanders.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I’m really curious about whether or not FST are going to continue or not. I mean, from all sorts of EE candidates, the FSTers would be the group most vulnerable to a recession and weak economic performance. Not to mention that many (if not the majority) are outlanders.
Yeah
They might be the most vulnerable and less invited. However, they are the most sort out for in real sense so i think their slot won’t be cut short . Moreover, next draw might be in May and travel restrictions target is pegged for April 29 so we might just see an FST draw. Hopefully

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Logically speaking, shouldn't this be a reason for having more fsw draws since it takes longer to process those applications and by the time they are processed, the travel can would be lifted?
If travel restrictions are not lifted in a few months because the pandemic got worse then Canada's and the world's economies would have tanked hard, people will be more focused on surviving than immigration.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Finally a word from Canada government on COVID-19 impact on IRCC:

https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/5b03996d-86ba-4ec3-996e-12cc9dea0d54?fbclid=IwAR1jjHsw4Pl75uEFqgepFW5kdvOBUjh-N_MdaO0etBWCKzCoAyuqQJr15kE

It looks more likely same as information published earlier but they have tried to summarize it.
Finally a word from Canada government on COVID-19 impact on IRCC:

https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/5b03996d-86ba-4ec3-996e-12cc9dea0d54?fbclid=IwAR1jjHsw4Pl75uEFqgepFW5kdvOBUjh-N_MdaO0etBWCKzCoAyuqQJr15kE

It looks more likely same as information published earlier but they have tried to summarize it.
This doesn’t answer the questions in the heart of most people. It is just some summary and recapitulation of what we already know

Reactions: scylla

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
There are travel restrictions already in place. There is restriction is also ITA restriction for FSW . That is what I expected from them. There is a difference between ITA and Travel.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
This doesn’t provide any new information. Everyone knows this.

This doesn’t answer the questions in the heart of most people. It is just some summary and recapitulation of what we already know
that is what i also realized and at the same time, the room is full of frustration and depression. i'm not so sure why. :eek:

Cheer up guys! we will definitely fulfill our Canadian dream :)

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
that is what i also realized and at the same time, the room is full of frustration and depression. i'm not so sure why. :eek:

Cheer up guys! we will definitely fulfill our Canadian dream :)
Life is easier when you know your faith, how do you encourage one who just wants to start the process and IRCC keeps saying “we are continuing to accept applications “ it is crap!!

Reactions: Arash.g

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Life is easier when you know your faith, how do you encourage one who just wants to start the process and IRCC keeps saying “we are continuing to accept applications “ it is crap!!
understand bro, just keep Patience and it's not gonna go wasted. i am not an expert but i think I will have to stop checking draws for sometime you know. this anxiety is also killing me and the wait!

Reactions: Arash.g