+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

prasur

Mar 24, 2020
I have graduated in a 5 year integrated course with the degree, Master of Science (M.Sc). Its a direct M.Sc degree - so there is no dual degree or Bachelor's degree awarded separately. It is just a single degree certificate and a single period of study from 2009 to 2014.

I got the ECA done by WES and the report says, Bachelor's Degree and post graduate diploma (one year) for the single credential that I have.

When it comes to adding Education history while creating the the EE profile, how do I add this correctly and make sure I do not miss out on points?

Which of the following options should I follow? Option 1 (one entry) or 2 (two entries)

Option# EntriesLevel of EducationPeriod of StudyLevel of Education ( Canadian equivalent )
1.1.Master's degree2009-2014Bachelor's Degree
Master's degree
Master's degree
2009-2014
2009-2014
Bachelor's Degree
One year program

Or is there a different way in which I should add the education history? Please advice.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Can anyone help me decide completion date for education?
I completed my last semester exam on 17th May 2017.Started my job on 22nd May,as I got campus placement.But I got my degree certificate in June 2017.So which month I have select?May or June?But I started working in May.So if I choose June then how can I show my experience from May?
Select May, 2017.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Guys, judging by the trend, can we say that the crs score will come down in the upcoming months?

Hopefully the pandemic will cease to exist soon..

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
So I keep it in the work history. And submit the reference letter with a letter of explanation that tells IRCC if it doesn't eligible, I still score 470.

Right?
That's fine.
Otherwise, you can also move it to personal details and submit the employer letter with the LOE.

aycorek

Mar 16, 2020
Some people in this group had stated that the #140 drawing had been within Canada. They had read in another group. They were right. I am curious about drawing #141. Are there any rumours?
I read a thing in one of facebook groups and got upset. He stated that drawing outside Canada will be banned until 30th June. I know CIC does not decleared anything related with it. I hope it will be only a wrong assumption.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Some people in this group had stated that the #140 drawing had been within Canada. They had read in another group. They were right. I am curious about drawing #141. Are there any rumours?
I read a thing in one of facebook groups and got upset. He stated that drawing outside Canada will be banned until 30th June. I know CIC does not decleared anything related with it. I hope it will be only a wrong assumption.
Next draw will make it clear if this is true or not and I am betting that the next draw will be another PNP or CEC only draw. If you think about it, the last CEC only draw was almost 5 years ago and they did it another one now just as the pandemic is ramping up so don't expect any FSW draws anytime soon, there should be plenty of CEC candidates upto CRS of 430.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Next draw will make it clear if this is true or not and I am betting that the next draw will be another PNP or CEC only draw. If you think about it, the last CEC only draw was almost 5 years ago and they did it another one now just as the pandemic is ramping up so don't expect any FSW draws anytime soon, there should be plenty of CEC candidates upto CRS of 430.
Lolz
You are not right about this. It only depends on the situation of the virus before the next draw . I am optimistic that it may be a FSW draw open to all or CEC excluded.After all, there was a 14-30 days lockdown and if things improve why wouldn’t there be an open draw ! People who might get invited now may not be able to get Copr until maybe September or even November as a result of delay in processing time so it is logical to say that there will be a draw and an open one.

Reactions: jrossi

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
He stated that drawing outside Canada will be banned until 30th June. I know CIC does not decleared anything related with it. I hope it will be only a wrong assumption.
Dont follow rumours. No1 knows what they're planning to do.

My personal thought is that they may resume FSW to achieve their targets.
Even if they temporarily halt it, forecoming draws can be in higher quotas.

At the end of the day dont stress urself .. do what u can to secure a high CRS for when a draw occurs ur chances are solid.

Im in the pool @468 and trying to increase it to 470 by IELTS.

Reactions: georgeb88

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Dont follow rumours. No1 knows what they're planning to do.

My personal thought is that they may resume FSW to achieve their targets.
Even if they temporarily halt it, forecoming draws can be in higher quotas.

At the end of the day dont stress urself .. do what u can to secure a high CRS for when a draw occurs ur chances are solid.

Im in the pool @468 and trying to increase it to 470 by IELTS.
You are certainly doing the right thing !!!
keep pushing as your luck may not be far from now

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Has the CEC only draw happened before? What is CIC's intention?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Yes, 5 years ago so it is pretty clear they don't want to invite outland FSW applicants.
You gotta be positive man!!
5 years ago is a very long time. They had to do what they did for contingency purposes. the Canadian government have always stressed their need to welcome immigrants even when a-lot of indigenous people feel strong about it. To my knowledge, they have been fulfilling their plans and would continue. They apparently know their decision to invite only CEC candidates would raise concerns but IRCC are smart and we might be saying something entirely different in the next rounds of draw.