Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Well, I believe today might be the day many people in the upper 460 range have been waiting for (myself included).
Let's hope for the best (specially if you're a FSW candidate)!

Good luck everyone!
I agree to this too... Tuff luck for me though. But hope for the best, especially for the ones for 465 above, You guys have a chance :)

contactsarabjotsingh

Nov 27, 2019
Can we expect a draw today? I am currently at 473 but my profile was updated on 25th March2020 . I really don't want to get stuck due to tie break shit

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Can we expect a draw today? I am currently at 473 but my profile was updated on 25th March2020 . I really don't want to get stuck due to tie break shit
Only a few more hours. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I believe 473 is more than enough for this round. Don't worry too much. Pray hard and stay safe!

AdilHK

Jul 11, 2018
Hi All,

In a bit of a situation and need inputs from seniors.

My IELTS was expiring so I sat IELTS again and scored L/R/W/S: 9/9/7.5/8.

Now due to COVID-19 lockdown, my TRF is stuck and my scores have expired this week.

I am a secondary applicant and wondering if I should update my score in the profile (I can guess the TRF number but it might turn out to be wrong).

If we receive an ITA (or a PNP EOI), will I be able to explain the wrong TRF number as this won't change my score ?

Or will they consider this as change in score as my score has gone down by 20 points due to IELTS expiry ?

Really confused, would appreciate any inputs on this.

Regards,
Adil Khan

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi All,

In a bit of a situation and need inputs from seniors.

My IELTS was expiring so I sat IELTS again and scored L/R/W/S: 9/9/7.5/8.

Now due to COVID-19 lockdown, my TRF is stuck and my scores have expired this week.

I am a secondary applicant and wondering if I should update my score in the profile (I can guess the TRF number but it might turn out to be wrong).

If we receive an ITA (or a PNP EOI), will I be able to explain the wrong TRF number as this won't change my score ?

Or will they consider this as change in score as my score has gone down by 20 points due to IELTS expiry ?

Really confused, would appreciate any inputs on this.

Regards,
Adil Khan
It’s an unfortunate situation. -20 :(. Making up something that doesn’t exist and then explaining it is a bad thing to do. Don’t make something up.

I guess you can’t wait to eat the poutine. Biryani is better. ;)

Be patient and wait for the TRF.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdilHK

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Those are hard times.

dollar has gone up so much that I wish not to receive ITA today cause I no longer can prove my funds :(

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
guys please help.

My 2 years of full time experience will be completed on may 8th 2020,but my profile has been updated today automatically with increase in points by 2 years experience.
I might receive ITA. If i receive should i decline it or accept it?

Last edited:

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Those are hard times.

dollar has gone up so much that I wish not to receive ITA today cause I no longer can prove my funds :(
Same here, previously I had over 15000CAD. Now, I’m a little bit under 13000CAD. Fortunately, I just received my paycheck, and I’ll be able to surpass the 13000CAD mark again. I hope the currency rate doesn’t get worst.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
guys please help.

My 2 years of full time experience will be completed on may 8th 2020,but my profile has been updated today claiming 2 years experience.
I might receive ITA. If i receive should i decline it or accept it?
Im with same situation buddy no worries as everyone is aware of system being calculating month to month the profiles see bumped score in 11th month its not our fault when u get ITA u have 60days usually to submit application so wait until u finish may8th(extra 1yr exp in ur case) and then submit.i guess if ur inland application due to pandemic situation going on mostly they might extended to90days for submission...Either way we will have enough time meanwhile try to gather all required documention if possible..there are people in the past did that some ppl may see they will verify the time of ITA and if u dont finish your 1yr exp they will refuse...it didnt happen as long as you have everything right with documentation no issues because ur submitting documents after you finish that 1yr also the person who verfies your documentation by that you will already cross 1yr..

Reactions: kabir_krishna

toskay17

Oct 1, 2019
Any real hope of a draw today?
There's this one guy who has an insider with CIC and has always predicted when there will be draws and which always happens even when everyone seems to give up.
Please that one guy, kindly tell us. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: aycorek

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
No one thinks we may see a CEC only draw today again? This time last week there was a few thinking that.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
No one thinks we may see a CEC only draw today again? This time last week there was a few thinking that.
I really hope for an open draw which includes FSW, FST, and CEC.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Im with same situation buddy no worries as everyone is aware of system being calculating month to month the profiles see bumped score in 11th month its not our fault when u get ITA u have 60days usually to submit application so wait until u finish may8th(extra 1yr exp in ur case) and then submit.i guess if ur inland application due to pandemic situation going on mostly they might extended to90days for submission...Either way we will have enough time meanwhile try to gather all required documention if possible..there are people in the past did that some ppl may see they will verify the time of ITA and if u dont finish your 1yr exp they will refuse...it didnt happen as long as you have everything right with documentation no issues because ur submitting documents after you finish that 1yr also the person who verfies your documentation by that you will already cross 1yr..
thank u sir