+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi, some helps needed here. I just updated my profile an hour ago and my score should have increased from 470 to 473, but the profile still showing 470 after the changes are 'transmitted'. My concern is that if the draw happen 10 hours later, will 470 or 473 be used? or will i be out of the pool because of some technical reason? Shall i withdraw my profile and re-create one? I am so worry now..Thank you all
Score will be updated within 2-3 hours. You don't need to worry, please recheck your profile in sometime.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
The ray of indefinite hope is that no new or sudden 470s dudes shall enter the pool and distress the 460s. As IELTS is totally in a standstill and ECA bodies working at their slowest pace ever (WES and IQAS have even stopped some of their prime services altogether) the next 45 to 60 days, it is typically not possible to enter the pool with high scores.

I second that there will be around 11000 dudes with scores above 460 (highest for rough calculation purpose) and 3 consecutive draws can bring the score to 460 and even lesser.

Even after this pandemic, no dude is gonna come straight away to the pool with a high score. So I would say if draws happen as devised, 460s and the high 450s can breathe now.

Since PNPs are taking in candidates as usual despite this pandemic, I seriously hope that draws would happen. Those 470s had their time. Let the 460s too have some fresh air.

Not to offend any high score dudes but talking from every 460 dude's perspective.

Reactions: sisac9

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
CanPR app has updated the score. 467-471 prediction. Earlier it was 469 - 473.
Interesting! I wonder what they base their estimates on. Especially for draw dates.
No idea how confident to be that there'll be a draw today, but I'll remain positive.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Interesting! I wonder what they base their estimates on. Especially for draw dates.
No idea how confident to be that there'll be a draw today, but I'll remain positive.
I'm remaining positive too..Let's hope.. At what time do they usually announce the cut-off? Any idea?

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
I randomly checked few of their previous estimates, the cut-offs are more often at the higher end of their estimation interval.
Those are just few idk the rest.
But the cut-off always falls within their prediction.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Obviously because their predictions are always on the high side. @13nitinsharma has been more moderately accurate in the past.
I randomly checked few of their previous estimates, the cut-offs are more often at the higher end of their estimation interval.
Those are just few idk the rest.
But the cut-off always falls within their prediction.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think we should wait for the next month. I'm stuck at 467.

Well, I believe today might be the day many people in the upper 460 range have been waiting for (myself included).
Let's hope for the best (specially if you're a FSW candidate)!

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: joconstantine

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
They might probably be reading our posts here and deciding... lol