+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 140th Draw

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
this outbreak will probably last 8 or 9 months. assuming all services like ECA and IELTS are operating at 50% capacities hard to see regular draws.
It's understood that the virus itself could be around for quite some time. However, the self-isolation, social distancing, shutdowns, and lockdowns won't last that long.

The purpose of these measures is to identify those affected and to prevent too many people getting COVID-19 simultaneously. For most it will be a mild reaction, and they won't need urgent care, but they are still vectors to spread the virus, which is why we need to limit interactions for 2-4 weeks. If everyone is continuing to mingle it spreads the virus, creating more vectors, which then puts those who are already vulnerable at even more risk, which leads to an overwhelmed healthcare system... as can be seen in Italy.

Once we "flatten the curve" things will start to return to normal. People will still continue to catch the virus, but the idea is to get it to a manageable level so people who need urgent care will be able to get it. This is for the short-term. Treatments and vaccines are in the works as long-term solutions, but they take time.

fasire

Mar 21, 2020
In the end it is all about guessing. The coronavirus consequences are unknown yet. So as the title says lets stick to the ray of hope. I honestly hope the draws continue and the points low a little bit. But who knows.

As a said before, i honestly think that a lot of people may run out of funds for the immigration process as well may changing their ideias.

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
My company spent a lot of effort and time to get a LMIA for me, I have big hopes in the next draw. LMIA's have an expiration date

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Guys!

Draw just happened.
Only for CEC applicants
CRS: 467

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Congratulations to all those who have been waiting since long ... 467 finally ....
For the rest... don’t loose hope

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Guys!

Draw just happened.
Only for CEC applicants
CRS: 467
I don’t think it was for just CEC applicants. It says that CEC candidates were eligible for the draw.

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations to all those who have been waiting since long ... 467 finally ....
For the rest... don’t loose hope
Mine is 467 . I haven’t received ITA. Also the tie breaking rule given is Nov 25 2020 which doesn’t make any sense