Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
14-08-2019
Nomination.....
25-07-2019
AOR Received.
27-08-2019
Hi, I want to know what happens if we made a mistake in one of the fields in the form considering the fact that I have already informed ircc that it is a mistake made by me? does the mistake lead to straight rejection or can they make modifications in the submitted application? If someone has any experience which such kind of case/cases and can provide some info, it'll be great. I'm very upset about what will and can happen. My AOR is around May 1st week, medical passed, criminality passed and have received biometrics letter. Thanks

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi, I want to know what happens if we made a mistake in one of the fields in the form considering the fact that I have already informed ircc that it is a mistake made by me? does the mistake lead to straight rejection or can they make modifications in the submitted application? If someone has any experience which such kind of case/cases and can provide some info, it'll be great. I'm very upset about what will and can happen. My AOR is around May 1st week, medical passed, criminality passed and have received biometrics letter. Thanks
If you have informed IRCC of the error and submitted the updated document, then there should be no issue as such. Any communication via email, webform or call to IRCC by you is considered official in nature. So, there is no reason for them to reject your case.

All the best!