+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 140th Draw

Yazer

Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I got my nomination on March 17th, and I am eligible for CEC but I did not get an ITA yet on this draw. Any adea why? I am getting worried.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Guys

I had questions asked twice here in this topic which was never answered. The questions are:

Are these 3232 people cleared from the pool now? Are the CEC guys are in the same pool with us (FSW)?

Were Not the CEC guys considered in the previous FSW draws or are they eligible for both, FSW and CEC categories?

All I am trying to understand is the effect of this CEC Draw on the CrS score of the next FSW draw.

Can anybody help me understand?

I have some hope with 459.

Thanks

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Guys

I had questions asked twice here in this topic which was never answered. The questions are:

Are these 3232 people cleared from the pool now? Are the CEC guys are in the same pool with us (FSW)?

Were Not the CEC guys considered in the previous FSW draws or are they eligible for both, FSW and CEC categories?

All I am trying to understand is the effect of this CEC Draw on the CrS score of the next FSW draw.

Can anybody help me understand?

I have some hope with 459.

Thanks
CEC candidates are in the same pool as FSW and FST candidates.
In that case, let's say there are 300 candidates with 469 points, and 200 are CEC and 100 are FSW. In that draw, only the 200 ones were invited. The other 100 FSW remain in the pool, waiting for a "general" draw (which will also have newer CEC candidates that entered the pool between yesterday and the date of the next draw)

Reactions: chemistesa

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020

Unless otherwise stated EE draws usually included all streams (CEC/PNP/FSW), so yes the CEC candidates have been removed from the shared pool.

Reactions: chemistesa

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hi,

I got my nomination on March 17th, and I am eligible for CEC but I did not get an ITA yet on this draw. Any adea why? I am getting worried.
If you get a nomination you become PNP then, hence you're not considered in CEC draw. However, what is odd, is that you didn't recieve an ITA on March 18-19th PNP only draw. Did you accept your nomination in EE profile before that draw?

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
hi guys, I received ITA on 19th February and the deadline for application submission was initially 20th April. However, when I checked my account today I see that I've been given an additional 30 days to submit my application (so now I have 56 days remaining) Did this happen to anyone else as well ? maybe in light of the whole corona situation IRCC decided to grant additional time to submit an application ? Please let me know if this happened to any of you guys as I'm not sure whether it's a mistake or not!

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
“Deadline for responding to an ITA
Upon receipt of an ITA, a candidate has 60 calendar days to do one of the following:

- Submit a complete application for permanent residence (APR) in their online account. This includes providing all supporting documentation up front.

-Decline the ITA in their online account”

As the CIC website states that there are 60 days to submit the application after receiving ITA but somehow mine is 90 days. Is it strange or because of Covid-19?
OOhhhh yeah this happened to me as well ! I guess they've added some additional time due to the corona situation ?

pokemon1

Mar 25, 2020
Hello All,

I am a new member to this forum and this is my first post. My CRS score is 450, so I haven't paid attention to the Express Entry updates in a while. Today, when I opened my Express Entry profile, I saw this for the first time: (below)

Latest update:
Minimum entry criteria - June 2, 2019. You meet the minimum criteria

I googled about this, but couldn't find any information.

Is this change recently made?
If it is so, then there is a big possibility for the cut-off score to come down drastically in the upcoming draws.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello All,

I am a new member to this forum and this is my first post. My CRS score is 450, so I haven't paid attention to the Express Entry updates in a while. Today, when I opened my Express Entry profile, I saw this for the first time: (below)

Latest update:
Minimum entry criteria - June 2, 2019. You meet the minimum criteria

I googled about this, but couldn't find any information.

Is this change recently made?
If it is so, then there is a big possibility for the cut-off score to come down drastically in the upcoming draws.
Just now checked the profile and I see that update too dated March 17.

Magjo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
I realized that I put wrong year on my education history which doesnt affect my CRS score. I just changed it cus it allowed me to do it.

Now I am kinda worried about it .

Do I have to change all back before making changes or it will be okay as long as it doesnt change any score.

Another question.
I am living in Vancouver and I was told that many of medical exam service has been suspended due to Coronavirus.
Has anybody been able to make reservation?

Thank you in advance !

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
I realized that I put wrong year on my education history which doesnt affect my CRS score. I just changed it cus it allowed me to do it.

Now I am kinda worried about it .

Do I have to change all back before making changes or it will be okay as long as it doesnt change any score.

Another question.
I am living in Vancouver and I was told that many of medical exam service has been suspended due to Coronavirus.
Has anybody been able to make reservation?

Thank you in advance !
Explain the situation in a LOE, its a minor error since it doesnt affect your crs.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
What do you think of 461 ? You think the latest Covid-19 situation and lack of IELTS testing might bring scores down to that level ?
My personal view is that scores may indeed fall to 460s as 2019.
Im @468 trying to increase W 6.5 to 7.0 to achieve 470 :/

IRCC cleared 3900 467+ ... and since then onwards it has become very challenging to enter the pool due to IELTS & ECAs.

Are u inland or outland ?