Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
With Canadian offices having only essential staff to work , and also govt. focus currently on COVID-19 , chances of a draw are slim, its 3:13 PM here in Toronto now. May be someone prank people of a draw that no-one can see anywhere.

calgal90

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
With Canadian offices having only essential staff to work , and also govt. focus currently on COVID-19 , chances of a draw are slim, its 3:13 PM here in Toronto now. May be someone prank people of a draw that no-one can see anywhere.
It will help if people can confirm they can see the ITA on their CIC profile

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
It's not a prank dude.details will be released shortly.

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
How about a guy here who has received at 1062 score?
Dude, read above messages. I told clearly that I received ITA. There is no reason for me to fake and waste all your time and what benefit do I get by that. My only intention of posting the message was that everyone can be aware of the draw that happened (though I don't know if it was only intended for PNP or not).

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Yeah i suspected and looks like the draw was only for PNP candidates only. This is both promising and scary at the same time. promising because they have not shut down completely. Scary because maybe they'll go the PNP route which means a high degree of limitation on candidates invited. I my self have 484 and I am worried on if i'll get any invite for this week, next week or April 01st. Guess will know soon.

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Dude, read above messages. I told clearly that I received ITA. There is no reason for me to fake and waste all your time and what benefit do I get by that. My only intention of posting the message was that everyone can be aware of the draw that happened (though I don't know if it was only intended for PNP or not).
thanks dude for the message..another guy has confirmed

Reactions: sri8707