+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

canadaee2021

Nov 26, 2019
I did a 1 year PG diploma distance course just to increase my CRS score, it was completed late 2019 and I don't have an MBA, just a bachelor's degree. CES gives Masters equivalency to Indian MBA but they take around 5 months to issue the ECA report.
Could you please share what the 1 year course is?

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I never really thought about it before, but PNP has a separate target to EE, correct? I'm confused how that works through EE draws. Anyone able to clarify?
There are PNPs who go through Express Entry (and have to satisfy the requirments of one of the EE programs - FSW, CEC or FST), and there are PNPs who go via paper based applications. In my opinion, the EE PNPs are counted in Federal High Skilled batch of the Immigration Levels Plan , while paper based PNPs are included into the separate line. If I not mistaken, the number of ITAs issued last year (and that included EE PNPs) was just in line with their target plans for Federal High Skilled immigrants.
However, this is just my observation and assumption. I can be wrong.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
-PPR UPDATE-

Hold your breath guys; the most awaited PPR is finally here! :)

ITA – July 24, 2019
AOR – July 29, 2019
MEP – August 22, 2019
BIL – August 22, 2019
Ghost Update – March 6, 2020
PPR – March 12, 2020 (3.05 PM IST)
Visa Office – New Delhi

Thank you everyone for your overwhelming blessings and support, always. God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith but it’s worth the wait.

Like I say always – It’s not over until you WIN. And when you win, it never hurts!:)

God bless you everyone and I wish you good luck for your PPR journey!
Congrats buddy.
Bahut bahut vdhaiyan.

Do keep in touch with the forums. People still need you.

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi,

My name is Sunil, hope you are doing well.
I've been trying to come to Canada for the past one and half years.
I'm 27 years old and I have a CLB9 in IELTS. I have one year work ex NOC 0114(I was paid in cash, but I have all documents-joining, relieving and reference letter) and two plus years work ex NOC 2172 (ONIP tech draw) which is my primary occupation.
My CRS score is 465.

Can you give me any insights regarding this? What are my chances of getting a nomination?

Thank you so much in advance :)

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
they are unlikely to do specific PNP draws so in my understanding PNP candidates are included in EE target of 85K.
So if it magically comes down to 46-6/7/8/9 then we are lucky otherwise anybody below 470 are at high risk including me.
Maybe, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. PNP has its specific target and the total for economic class is 195800. If we subtract the 67000 PNP target from the EE target then the total Economic class will be less than its figure. Moreover, biweekly draws of 3500 ITA’s will result in a total of about 108000, PNP inclusive. I might be wrong anyways

Last edited:

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
they are unlikely to do specific PNP draws so in my understanding PNP candidates are included in EE target of 85K.
So if it magically comes down to 46-6/7/8/9 then we are lucky otherwise anybody below 470 are at high risk including me.
Ya. That's how I understood it. But the target for Federal High Skilled (the EE streams) is 91,800, while PNP has a separate target of 67,800.... so now I'm confused. haha

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2020.html

Maybe, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. PNP has its specific target and the total for economic class is 195800. If we subtract the 67000 PNP target from the EE target then the total Economic class will be less than its figure. Moreover, biweekly draws of 3500 ITA’s will result in a total of about 108000, PNP inclusive. I might be wrong anyways
This is where the confusion stems from for me.

There are PNPs who go through Express Entry (and have to satisfy the requirments of one of the EE programs - FSW, CEC or FST), and there are PNPs who go via paper based applications. In my opinion, the EE PNPs are counted in Federal High Skilled batch of the Immigration Levels Plan , while paper based PNPs are included into the separate line. If I not mistaken, the number of ITAs issued last year (and that included EE PNPs) was just in line with their target plans for Federal High Skilled immigrants.
However, this is just my observation and assumption. I can be wrong.
Ok, so the PNPs nominated via Express Entry profiles are still considered part of the Federal High Skilled target? Interesting.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Ya. That's how I understood it. But the target for Federal High Skilled (the EE streams) is 91,800, while PNP has a separate target of 67,800.... so now I'm confused. haha

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2020.html

This is where the confusion stems from for me.

Ok, so the PNPs nominated via Express Entry profiles are still considered part of the Federal High Skilled target? Interesting.
You understood it right, That is what written on the link you pasted here. But I never saw any specific draw of PNP they always selected in regular EE draws. Total numbers of invitations issued are around 85K in 2019 and 89K in 2018. So how can we see 85K regular EE and 67K separate PNP quota. I think thats weird.

OMK2810

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I have updated proof of funds as ‘0’ while creating EE profile as I am working in Canada and comes under CEC . Is that ok or for safer side I have to update it to 20 or 25K ? Expecting ITA on March 18 . Please suggest me .

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
I have updated proof of funds as ‘0’ while creating EE profile as I am working in Canada and comes under CEC . Is that ok or for safer side I have to update it to 20 or 25K ? Expecting ITA on March 18 . Please suggest me .
Accurately report the amount you have. When applying through CEC you don't have to have proof of those funds, but there's no point giving incorrect information.

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
-PPR UPDATE-

Hold your breath guys; the most awaited PPR is finally here! :)

ITA – July 24, 2019
AOR – July 29, 2019
MEP – August 22, 2019
BIL – August 22, 2019
Ghost Update – March 6, 2020
PPR – March 12, 2020 (3.05 PM IST)
Visa Office – New Delhi

Thank you everyone for your overwhelming blessings and support, always. God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith but it’s worth the wait.

Like I say always – It’s not over until you WIN. And when you win, it never hurts!:)

God bless you everyone and I wish you good luck for your PPR journey!
All the very best my friend and congrats!!

Reactions: 13nitinsharma