+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Last question from me! Excuse me for bothering you. In the worst-case scenario, when I should receive an ITA accoring to my case and employment dates?

I am very concerned about it because in May there might be a Skill Worker draw that might increase CRS cut off. I am just hoping to get it BEFORE May
I'm no expert. Depends how the system calculates the dates you've given for your work experience. April at the earliest, start of May at the latest. That's my best guess.

Reactions: Generosuboy

WinnerFFF

Mar 3, 2020
Hi gurus, this thread might not be the best place to ask this question. Just trying my luck here.
I worked for 3 companies before: the first position was for 1 year 9 months. The second position was for 6 years, and the third one is my current job. As you can see my second position along can suffice the 3 year work experience requirement.

The first position is a bit tricky to get job reference letter. I worked as a auditor at one of the Big Four firms in US. And my letter of departure specified that all reference letter request must be made through WorkNumber (automatically generated) and does not include detailed duties and responsibilities. My question now is: before AOR submission, can I still remove this position from employment history?Because my second position was 6 years Long and more than enough to fulfil the requirement.

thank you all for your kind advice and help :)

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Last question from me! Excuse me for bothering you. In the worst-case scenario, when I should receive an ITA accoring to my case and employment dates?

I am very concerned about it because in May there might be a Skill Worker draw that might increase CRS cut off. I am just hoping to get it BEFORE May
Quick question , im not able to relate why every1 is worried about FST draw ? CRS stays increased afterwards and never falls ? Or does it take time ? Can som1 enlighten me. Thx .

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Hi gurus, this thread might not be the best place to ask this question. Just trying my luck here.
I worked for 3 companies before: the first position was for 1 year 9 months. The second position was for 6 years, and the third one is my current job. As you can see my second position along can suffice the 3 year work experience requirement.

The first position is a bit tricky to get job reference letter. I worked as a auditor at one of the Big Four firms in US. And my letter of departure specified that all reference letter request must be made through WorkNumber (automatically generated) and does not include detailed duties and responsibilities. My question now is: before AOR submission, can I still remove this position from employment history?Because my second position was 6 years Long and more than enough to fulfil the requirement.

For EE just include the work experience that gets you max points. If the 6 year role is in NOC 0, A, B and you can get a letter and/or supporting documents that state all the required information, then you don't need to include anything else unless you want to.

Once you have the ITA you'll have to indicate all your work experience in the last 10 years, but you'll only need to provide evidence for the job you specified in the EE profile.

WinnerFFF

Mar 3, 2020
For EE just include the work experience that gets you max points. If the 6 year role is in NOC 0, A, B and you can get a letter and/or supporting documents that state all the required information, then you don't need to include anything else unless you want to.

Once you have the ITA you'll have to indicate all your work experience in the last 10 years, but you'll only need to provide evidence for the job you specified in the EE profile.
Thank you for answer :) It was really inexperienced of me that I included both of my first position and second position in the EE profile and received an ITA for it. Hindsight: it was completely unnecessary for me to include the first position to begin with. I only re-red my departure letter from my first position and realised that company does not provide the type of letter that IRCC needs. “All defence must be made via WorkNumber”(a system some US company use) and it does not include roles and responsibilities. Now I felt stuck and wonder if I can still remove this position post ITA; or must go through all the trouble to prove for this employment history when it was totally unnecessary to begin with, CRS point wise.

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Thank you for answer :) It was really inexperienced of me that I included both of my first position and second position in the EE profile and received an ITA for it. Hindsight: it was completely unnecessary for me to include the first position to begin with. I only re-red my departure letter from my first position and realised that company does not provide the type of letter that IRCC needs. “All defence must be made via WorkNumber”(a system some US company use) and it does not include roles and responsibilities. Now I felt stuck and wonder if I can still remove this position post ITA; or must go through all the trouble to prove for this employment history when it was totally unnecessary to begin with, CRS point wise.
So you already have the ITA?

If it doesn't affect your CRS, which it appears it won't, it shouldn't be an issue. Just include what you can and a Letter of Explanation explaining the situation.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015

Yes, you can remove it (and even the current job). Make sure those are included in 'personal details' section of the application and removed from work history.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
I never really thought about it before, but PNP has a separate target to EE, correct? I'm confused how that works through EE draws. Anyone able to clarify?
they are unlikely to do specific PNP draws so in my understanding PNP candidates are included in EE target of 85K.
So if it magically comes down to 46-6/7/8/9 then we are lucky otherwise anybody below 470 are at high risk including me.