+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 138th Draw

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
you might have to rewrite ielts to max out+6 pts=475) with a possible outcome on your masters evaluation in july..
Another thing is that if I don get master's then my IELTS retest may not be valuable as my score will only come to 468. So shud I go for french then instead of wasting time . Really confused

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Another thing is that if I don get master's then my IELTS retest may not be valuable as my score will only come to 468. So shud I go for french then instead of wasting time . Really confused
French is tough if you don't have a foundation in it but if you have time for practice,you can do that. However, there are other ECA bodies like CES and ICES who are also recognized by IRCC so inquire if they can evaluate your masters .

Last edited:

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
officially waiting for next week's draw, just got my wife's IELTS results and we are sitting on 480 :D
Congrats buddy. I remember you taking IELTS 5 times and also having the french equivalent and now your wifey maxed out.
i admire your courage!!!!
Your CRS is exceptional. It isn’t easy to achieve 480

Reactions: quilleroarg

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Considering the timing to get 468 when you max out and the consequent CRS cut off, i think the IELTS won’t do much to boost your score so i will advice you to focus on getting your masters evaluated or better still learn French as you have proposed . 468 isn’t safe in the forthcoming draws but it could be enough for PNP. Overally, continue to follow up with trends while you way your options because if the scores drop to 465 which is unlikely to happen you can quickly push up to 468 through the CDT of the IELTS which might be the next possible cutoff after the implausible 465.. Just saying

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
French is tough if you don't have a foundation in it but if you have time for practice,you can do that. However, there are other ECA bodies like CES and ICES who are also recognized by IRCC so inquire if they can evaluate your masters .
I have already started the process of ECA with CES. However as per recent timeline of evaluation it might take 4 to 5 months for my outcome which am expecting to be around July

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
Congrats buddy. I remember you taking IELTS 5 times and also having the french equivalent and now your wifey maxed out.
i admire your courage!!!!
Your CRS is exceptional. It isn’t easy to achieve 480
Indeed we required a lot of persistence, do not give up friends!

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Considering the timing to get 468 when you max out and the consequent CRS cut off, i think the IELTS won’t do much to boost your score so i will advice you to focus on getting your masters evaluated or better still learn French as you have proposed . 468 isn’t safe in the forthcoming draws but it could be enough for PNP. Overally, continue to follow up with trends while you way your options because if the scores drop to 465 which is unlikely to happen you can quickly push up to 468 through the CDT of the IELTS which might be the next possible cutoff after the implausible 465.. Just saying
You are I shouldn't waste my time on waiting the crs cutoff to come down.so possibly I will wait for the positive outcome (hoping) Andrew meanwhile max out IELTS. This might boost my crs to 475. If I don't get positive outcome then will opt for french as I need to learn it from scratch

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
Hi folks, I have a question that im hoping someone can answer. I have completed a bachelor's degree(major in Business) in Canada and an associate degree(major in business) back in my home country. Can I declare that I have two or more degrees while applying for EE? I am confused since the question from the CRS score calculator is the highest education instead of how many degrees or whatsoever have been completed.

Last edited:

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Need help guys,
Is there anyone who gave ielts computer based general exam in noida location?
In how many days you got result and at what time in morning?