+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 138th Draw

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
U r little mistaken
It freezes when u receive an ita.
Nope. IELTS score, age and length of your work experience freeze on the day of AOR and not on the day of ITA. However, if your CRS point reduces because of your birthday falling between ITA and AOR dates, IRCC will still consider you an eligible applicant. This is an exception they make only for age.

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
To be fair, the original question was regarding IELTS. Unless you have your IELTS report and scores to reflect the points you're claiming you shouldn't be applying with unconfirmed results. You're just gaming the system in the hope it works out for you, and if it doesn't you've wasted an invite someone else could have used. Same goes for unconfirmed ECA results.

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
To be fair, the original question was regarding IELTS. Unless you have your IELTS report and scores to reflect the points you're claiming you shouldn't be applying with unconfirmed results. You're just gaming the system in the hope it works out for you, and if it doesn't you've wasted an invite someone else could have used. Same goes for unconfirmed ECA results.
To whom are you replying this to

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Just in response to the discussion about when IELTS scores freeze; whether it is at ITA or AOR. Regardless, an applicant shouldn't be applying with inaccurate info.
The person was asking when the ielts score freezes maybe because his/her scores may expire soon. No one here is talking about applying with inaccurate info.

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
The person was asking when the ielts score freezes maybe because his/her scores may expire soon. No one here is talking about applying with inaccurate info.
Possibly, but that person did not specify that that's the case. My point still stands; you can only apply with your most up-to-date scores. If he's nearing the end of his IELTS validity and has an ITA then sooner he completes his application the better. There's really not enough information to provide any more advice.

god_blessed

Feb 27, 2020
hello all. i need some advice ..
i recently got my crs bit up from 407 to 466 ( cleared Ielts ( 9,9,7 ,7) and TEF (c1 all modules). i could hope for this crs to be good enough to get ita but my birthday ( which is on 15 march ) would make it impossible .
anybody have any idea what PnP options are open for NOC 2174 ? i know about ontario but as they already have given nominations recently , i dont think that would happen soon anymore ,,, i was wondering if there is any other province too?
thanks a lot in advance .

Reactions: dayocanny